Left for Dead 2- $29 w/free ship (PC) dell.com

limelight022

CAGiversary!
Feedback
69 (99%)
This deal is for the patient gamer-Takes 1-2 weeks to ship, with free shipping. PC version only.

Shipping cost is based on original price of the game ($49.99), so it qualifies for free 3-5 day shipping (limited time offer). They add tax though. Either way, still a great deal.

Click

this already been posted. and i ordered it when it was "24hr to ship" on monday and it will be here tomorrow. cant wait.

seriously WTF, why does everyone seem to suck at math and round off/away 99cents! ITS fuckING $30, not $29. My girlfriend and friends do this all the time! LEARN TO fuckING ROUND!! Its not that hard, you see two 9s, assume its the same as 1. I mean in most cases tax alone bumps that up much further regardless.

Person 1: "Hey they have -blank-!"
Person 2: "Cool, how much is it?"
Person 1 (looking at the 14.99 price tag): "$14"
Person 2 looks at the item and proceeds to bitch slap intelligence into Person 1.

[quote name='heyheyhey11']will this work on steam ?[/QUOTE]
Yep. You don't even need the disc. Just put in the serial number when you get it and it will unlock the game.

I'm conflicted. I'm tempted to order it but I just know if I order it right now then it will be 29.99 on Steam on Black Friday. =/

[quote name='I Am Legend']Yep. You don't even need the disc. Just put in the serial number when you get it and it will unlock the game.

I'm conflicted. I'm tempted to order it but I just know if I order it right now then it will be 29.99 on Steam on Black Friday. =/[/QUOTE]

But with the disc you can significantly cut download time. If you've waited this long, I'd just go ahead and get this. You can use bing cashback and get the actual disc. I think the little bit longer wait is unquestionably worth it.

I wanted to pull the trigger on this however last year Amazon had Left 4 Dead (PC) for 19.99 on Black Friday. Since Amazon has NOT price-matched Dell's Left 4 Dead 2 (PC) deal, I am kind of thinking that Amazon will probably be lowering the price of Left 4 Dead 2 (PC) on Black Friday to 29.99 or even lower which would be reminiscent of last years Black Friday deal. I am hoping this is the case :) Maybe Steam might be lowering the price on Black Friday as well...

[quote name='crovakiet']I wanted to pull the trigger on this however last year Amazon had Left 4 Dead (PC) for 19.99 on Black Friday. Since Amazon has NOT price-matched Dell's Left 4 Dead 2 (PC) deal, I am kind of thinking that Amazon will probably be lowering the price of Left 4 Dead 2 (PC) on Black Friday to 29.99 or even lower which would be reminiscent of last years Black Friday deal. I am hoping this is the case :) Maybe Steam might be lowering the price on Black Friday as well...[/QUOTE]
GameStop also has the PC one for $29.99 on BF. but that requires driving to the store. i hope amazon has it for $19.99 again, but if it doesn't by 6AM then i'll be getting a couple extra copies for gifts from GS.

[quote name='Imallvol7']This game's price drops so fast, just like Left for Dead 1. I wonder why?[/QUOTE]
because it was released 2 weeks before BF?

the price will go up after the BF deals again. and then reach $30 msrp a year from now.

[quote name='TURBO']because it was released 2 weeks before BF?

the price will go up after the BF deals again. and then reach $30 msrp a year from now.[/QUOTE]

But this game in particular drop way more everywhere than other games (like Assassin's Creed 2, Modern Warfare 2 etc). It seems to be a EA thing, as Dragon Age also seems to have deal everywhere.

[quote name='miriamleo']But this game in particular drop way more everywhere than other games (like Assassin's Creed 2, Modern Warfare 2 etc). It seems to be a EA thing, as Dragon Age also seems to have deal everywhere.[/QUOTE]
MW2 was $20 off before it was even released (though that was more to hype up initial sales numbers)

valve just likes it's customers more than other game companies i guess. EA has also been becoming a kinder gentler monster like u said. Dragon Age has dropped too in addition to L4D2. both amazing games.

but this is just for BF, if it's anything like last year. prices will go back to normal next week.

[quote name='Imallvol7']This game's price drops so fast, just like Left for Dead 1. I wonder why?[/QUOTE]

Its not a drop, its a sale. And as far as last year $20 for BF, a LOT of people missed out on that, and they may not do it again. I predict $25.

bread's done
Back