Newegg Black Friday Deals Now Live

tekzor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
[img-r=4823]3555[/img-r]Newegg Black Friday deals are go! Highlights include an Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Bundle w/$50 gift card and much more. All items include free shipping.

newegg.gif
Newegg Black Friday Deals

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='stpk0re']The deals are listed here (scroll to the bottom for video games):
http://www.facebook.com/Newegg?v=app_10339498918[/QUOTE]

The few times I got the page to load it was not the prices listed on this site.

For example the Acer 18.5 LCD was 109.99
Forza was $51.99. ODST was $44.99

Not sure if the price changes once it hits the cart since the cart would not load.

i think everyone is going to newegg.com is to actually see the deals. like myself. wish they just included them in the email they sent me..... instead of linking me to the site. and when the page loaded after 5 mins, most of them sucked.

I got these gifts:
NASCAR 09 Xbox 360 $9.99
Popcap Arcade Hits Volume 2 Xbox 360 $12.99
Karaoke Revolution Presents: American Idol Encore Bundle Xbox 360 $14.99
Karaoke Rev American Idol Encore 2 Bundle Xbox 360 $14.99
(All free shipping)

The Popcap Vol 2 free shipping now works. Yesterday the free shipping for that item was not.

[quote name='hollowfreak']... There's better deals here![/QUOTE]

That list is not up to date. It doesn't include any of the $10-$15 games that I just bought plus several item prices have been raised. Viva Pinata is not $10 any longer (that's a great price if you can get it), etc. I wish that list (or any CAG list) was still maintained.

Hey Guys,

Just made a newegg purchase. Through Bing; showed 2-10%, though it was kinda weird.

Just received email with 10% off.

good luck.

Is that 1080p LG monitor supposed to be good besides the fact that it doesn't have HDMI? I just need a monitor for my PC, so HDMI doesn't matter.

[quote name='Bebpo']Is that 1080p LG monitor supposed to be good besides the fact that it doesn't have HDMI? I just need a monitor for my PC, so HDMI doesn't matter.[/QUOTE]

Id think twice.
You never know when you want to play consoles on a monitor. Although you can just DVI-HDMI

Anyone think that netbook is a good price? Looking to pick one up for the parents as a gift xP

Picked up The Conduit. I need something for my Wii, and $14.99 is the right price. Still mad I missed out no Dead Space: Extraction on Amazon today, so this will suffice.

I bit on Madworld and Pure. :D I completed the order but have not received a order receipt for it & it's not in my order history. Is this happening to anyone else? Servers might be overloaded.

Edit: Just got the order receipt email, just took a little longer than normal.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='paintball745']is the wow battlechest worth that price?[/QUOTE]

no, pretty sure you can download wow online for free, but I could be wrong... and I know gamestop has the original wow, no expansion tho, for 5 bucks.

i think they're getting rid of them for so cheap cus when i used to play i didnt need discs, i borrowed them from a friend, which you could do, or i think a few times when i reinstalled i was able to just DL the game off the wow website

Ehhhhhh... thinking about Bionic Commando (360) and Conduit (Wii)... but stack those two together and that's just $10 short for Halo: ODST, which I actually want. I'll pass for now.

bread's done
Back