FS/FT: Dark Souls Collector's PS3 Brand New Sealed

sead21c

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Entertaining offers for the Factory Sealed PS3 Collector's Version of Dark Souls. I would much rather sell, but will CYL. Buyer assumes shipping costs as well. :)

ds.jpg

Bioshock 2 Special Edition Slipcover- $ OBO+S/H

These were picked up from the Target Clearance. Me and my buddy own PS3's but picked these up because of price, condition and the fact that these are sold out in our areas now.

Another friend of mine was gracious enough to let me have his PS3 Slipcover and I want to be able to help someone out who got a mangled 360 version. Throw me an offer and as long as you wish to cover all costs I'll send this out.

Condition is a lot better than what people got. Some minor damage and frays but overall for having spider wraps very good.

cover1.jpg

cover2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Terabyte7']CML for Borderlands.[/QUOTE]

WOW that's quite a list but in all honesty, and no disrespect, I could not make sense of your list... :)

[quote name='kaelinronkus']cml for borderlands[/QUOTE]

Nice list but nothing I want...I'll keep you in mind for LBP is nothing comes through, thanks.

[quote name='martinG']Cml for infamous[/QUOTE]

You're back again aren't you! LOL I kinda want Batman for this game...if you can finagle a batman for we I'd be down to trade again...let me toss a free bump your way..

bread's done
Back