New Super Mario Brothers Wii "Special Edition Giftset" $69

I don't know what the plan with this was. They emailed me about it a while ago, but all you could do was add it to your cart, there was no product page. Would have been worth considering had it released alongside the game, but they kinda missed the boat.

lunch box looks plastic... ya, don't know what the deal for this is.

Yup, from the amazon description:

"Plastic lunch box includes snap closure" - :whee:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Chemosh013']lunch box looks plastic[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ssjmichael']The Lunch box is plastic? ahahhahahahhahaah[/QUOTE]
ITT: Old fogies who've never seen lunch boxes not made out of tin. :p

Honestly though...this ain't worth the extra $10.

LOL the shirt looks like some cheap digital transfer/iron-on crap, the lunchbox is plastic with a sticker on it, and the skins look gay (gayer than the SNES-style skins by far). Worst Amazon exclusive package ever?

If the lunchbox was tin, I'd think about getting it to make a purse out of it. But as it is....meh. Maybe if the price drops.

[quote name='Tsukento']ITT: Old fogies who've never seen lunch boxes not made out of tin. :p

Honestly though...this ain't worth the extra $10.[/QUOTE]

$20 more. Wii Game = $50. I thought that at first so I was it's ok... meh... but when I remembered it's $20 I'm like RIP-OFF!

[quote name='Tsukento']ITT: Old fogies who've never seen lunch boxes not made out of tin. :p

Honestly though...this ain't worth the extra $10.[/QUOTE]

60$ games have tainted your mind, Wii and PC games are still 50. It's an extra 20.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']60$ games have tainted your mind, Wii and PC games are still 50. It's an extra 20.[/QUOTE]
Negatory. I mistakenly saw it as $59.99. That's all. Thanks to this site, I've not paid retail price in three years. :p

A black shirt with a cut-and-paste iron-on design, huh. Slap some crappy sexual innuendo like "I PREFER 4-PLAYER WII ACTION" on it and it'll be $18 at a Hot Topic near you. Shirt really should have been red to go with the lunchbox and the NSMBW case itself.

Also, a hard plastic lunchbox? I'm probably revealing either youth or obliviousness in saying this, but I thought hard plastic lunchboxes were about as uncommonly used these days as tin ones were. When I was in school, all anyone ever used were those soft plastic/cloth Arctic Zone bags. *shrug*

I sound really negative but the deal isn't so bad if the kinda-generic swag is your kind of thing. I think it's just seeing that same piece of official art on all the stuff kind of says "lack of effort".

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='damien187']When did Amazon become the Mexican Flea Markets like we have in South Florida?[/QUOTE]
That's what I thought when I saw the shirt. It looks like the crap that people sell at the local flea markets here. (In central Georgia.)

bread's done
Back