Metroid Prime Trilogy - $29 at Target.com (part of weekly ad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look's like Amazon is matching it. I just might bite. Thanks.

EDIT:Nevermind, that's offered by Target. Whoops.

I know these games come in a hardened steel case, but are they in the regular white wii cases as well? Might have to bite on this.

[quote name='Got_Wii']I know these games come in a hardened steel case, but are they in the regular white wii cases as well? Might have to bite on this.[/QUOTE]

I've only seen them in steelbook form through Best Buy, GameStop, Game Crazy, and Walmart. I think it's a steelbook run all the way through, but I could be wrong.

[quote name='Luketaru']Damn... good deal... PM it amazon so I don't have to pay shipping/tax !!!![/QUOTE]

Same here! I'll totally bite on it if Amazon matches it...shipping and tax would be deal killer for me.

just a heads up : if anyone decides to get this rather than wait and see if amazon will PM don't forget to go through Bing for 10% Cashback so all in all you are only out like the shipping cost and you have to pay everything upfront and wait up to 60 days for it to post to your account but still just an FYI I guess

Some nice pictures I took of the set:

DSC02358.jpg

DSC02359.jpg

DSC02361.jpg

DSC02362.jpg

Thanks for the pictures. This is in the Target sales ad for 11/29-12/5 (Not just online) , now available on Target.com

lol this is one game in this week's weekly ad....

this and ds kirby stuck out for me...

and 360/ps3 consoles with an extra controller..meh, but somethin'

[quote name='earvcunanan']Some nice pictures I took of the set:
[/QUOTE]

I got a huge double sided poster with mine too when I ordered one from Amazon during the buy 2 get 1 sale not to long ago. Might have been an Amazon-only deal that they had some left overs of.

This deal is in the weekly ad, so this offer is good at B&M, too. I just ran out and picked up a copy (I was waiting since I already had Corruption for the Wii and both titles for GC, so $30 was my price point). This is an especially super deal for anyone who hasn't played the first two games.

Just emailed Amazon about price matching this, since the closest Target is about an hour away. Good price, but not worth wasting 2 hours of gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back