Borderlands (360/PS3/PC), £16.95

John

Administrator
Staff member
Feedback
10 (100%)
To get these prices, you'll need to text "Zavvi" to 82100 and they'll send you a £1 off discount code. Some pretty tasty prices for a great recent release.

[quote name='madnath619']arnt zavvi closing down? or is that just the stores?[/QUOTE]

All the stores closed down last year, but the site was bought by another group (and they're still going).

[quote name='slickjones']Actually, it now says the PC version is 14.95. Or is it just me?[/QUOTE]

To get these prices, you'll need to text "Zavvi" to 82100 and they'll send you a £1 off discount code.

I'm bloody frustrated...ordered Borderlands, on Sunday night (I think thats when I got the Mega Monday email early) and its still waiting for stock pick gggggrrrrrrrrrr damn you Zavvi.

[quote name='flameboy']I'm bloody frustrated...ordered Borderlands, on Sunday night (I think thats when I got the Mega Monday email early) and its still waiting for stock pick gggggrrrrrrrrrr damn you Zavvi.[/QUOTE]

same here, items are not yet dispatched

[quote name='mohonda007']same here, items are not yet dispatched[/QUOTE]

I sent them a message and got this reply:

Thanks for placing your order with us at zavvi, order number XXXXXX.

We're sorry that your order for the product(s) below has not yet been sent.

Borderlands

We're still following this up with our suppliers and we'll keep you updated on the status of your order.

WTF though it says on the sight that they are in stock!!!! If nothings happened by the end of tomorrow I'm just gonna cancel it...was an impulse buy anyhow...

[quote name='flameboy']I sent them a message and got this reply:

WTF though it says on the sight that they are in stock!!!! If nothings happened by the end of tomorrow I'm just gonna cancel it...was an impulse buy anyhow...[/QUOTE]

dont cancel, i sent them a msg, i got the same answer, and after one day from their reply they dispatched my items

[quote name='mohonda007']dont cancel, i sent them a msg, i got the same answer, and after one day from their reply they dispatched my items[/QUOTE]

ah right well with any luck it will get sent out today!

I too got that same message from Zavvi, but i didn't contact them. So, that wasn't a reply for your messages, just an automatic email(already got it from TheHut months ago). They never change.

Ah right...the status of my order has changed to awaiting despatch it better get sent out by the end of today! I'm annoyed enough as it is...

money bloody went out of my account this morning yet not been dispatched...bloody cheek considering it apparently been in stock since I ordered it on Monday morning at 8.45 yet its still not even been sent...

They're pretty random. I'm having a far worse experience with Native Instruments, looks like it's cool to be a poor supplier/vendor nowadays.

Well it was dispatched this morning...hopefully will arrive tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='flameboy']Well it was dispatched this morning...hopefully will arrive tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

got mine today, it might take 2 days to arrive, but lets hope u get it tomorrow

Bugger, wish I'd got in on this one on time. Not overly desperate to play the game but would've been worth a punt at this price.

Resident Evil 2, Fifa and Fallout 3 will do me in the mean time.

bread's done
Back