Text POWER to 24477 for free MS Points. [YMMV!]

raarar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
I saw this on a frito display when I was at work earlier today. Just do what the op says and you automatically win 160/400/800/1600 MS Points. It is one entry per phone number so just do what I did and get your family to enter too. I got 4 unique codes and earned 2560 points today. :D

EDIT: I don't think the deal is dead... Just it is ridiculously hard to get codes now. Further into the thread I see people who had to enter 20+ times just to get one code. If all else fails just keep trying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not too bad for 160MS, thats a free RB song! Just reply STOP to the message you get after you get your code.\

Edit: My girlfriend got 400 points.

I'm sure there is something like since they are promo points they expire, but otherwise I doubt it. I can't find the official rules and the number it told me to call for help (8664010129) was closed for the holiday weekend. My friend has now racked up 8k points via 33 unique codes.

Worked for me...I just got 800 points !! Replied STOP afterwards so hopefully I wont get anymore texts from them...thanks OP !!

anyone who has a 160 mspoints code I got a 5$ amazon digital download store credit code I'm willing to trade for if anyone is interested?

thanks I won 800 points! Thanks OP! Effing sweet!

Reason for edit was I entered them on Xbox.com not some sort of mysterious site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad it doesn't work with google voice, rather not get spam texts my real phone, especially since I don't have unlimited.

[quote name='Sdawg']Too bad it doesn't work with google voice, rather not get spam texts my real phone, especially since I don't have unlimited.[/QUOTE]
Yeah lol I tried googlevoice as well

I don't have one but that's mostly due to the fact I don't need one because I don't have enough people that need to call me all the time to need one.

They DO NOT charge. I've done this on 5 phones now and verified. However, there has to be someway to send multiple text messages, share your secrets :D

[quote name='guyver2077']does it only work with ATT? Still nothing on my verizon[/QUOTE]

Verizon here. Just scored on 2 phones. Took a few minutes to come in, so be patient.

[quote name='guyver2077']does it only work with ATT? Still nothing on my verizon[/QUOTE]
No, I've used my sisters TMobile, Sprint, Verizon and AT&T. All worked fine, but the Sprint took a little longer than the others to receive.

bread's done
Back