Direct2Drive - 24 Days of Christmas - Game Giveaway (answers)

Rhu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
http://www.direct2drive.com/holiday/

Name that game giveaway! 24 days of Christmas at Direct2Drive, just name the game on the ornament to enter each day. Also each day a new game on sale.

_____

"Get all 24 daily contests right and we'll enter you into our Grand Prize Sweepstakes to win all 24 games! Full Contest Rules"

Dec. 24) Giveaway Answer:
Mirror's Edge
(Deal of the Day: Spore - $29.95 $19.95)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys. That one I would not have been able to answer at all, so thanks for putting it on here. I do plan on guessing on later ones, but I'll probably check back here before submitting. ;)

It seems they did not hide there image very well, I managed to find all 24 by just right clicking the Ornament on the page and hitting View Background Image using Firefox.

Would have just posted a direct link but New Users are not allowed.

Damn, I thought today's image was from Assassin's Creed. "Guess the identity of the man concealing his face" isn't the best idea for a contest.

[quote name='emnmnme']Damn, I thought today's image was from Assassin's Creed. "Guess the identity of the man concealing his face" isn't the best idea for a contest.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I came to the same conclusion but now looking at the answer here and checking again the image comes to mind :p

You can look at the ornament and match it with the game, every game they put up matches their image for the game itself. I thought the same thing at first as well. :p

Thanks for the answers! But sadly none of these games are that interesting so far. But I cant wait for fallout 3 and Sims 3.

bread's done
Back