Want: Nintendo Switch Games - Have: Paypal, Venmo, Cash App

jr233270

CAGiversary!
Feedback
139 (100%)
I will buy your Nintendo Switch Games/Game Codes. Paying (slightly) more for digital because convenience. PM me with what you have. Currently looking for the following titles, but will consider others:

Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Astral Chain

Bayonetta

Bayonetta 2
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled
Cuphead
Dark Souls Remastered

Divinity Original Sin II
Doom
Dragon Quest Builders 2

Inside
LA Noire
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
Monopoly
Ni No Kuni
Octopath Traveler
Owlboy
Overcooked
Overcooked 2

Resident Evil

Resident Evil 5

Snipperclips

Spyro Reignited Trilogy 
Super Mario Maker 2

Team Sonic Racing
Uno
Untitled Goose Game
Witcher 3

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='theking20']free bump
cml for Call of Juarez Bound in Blood please[/QUOTE]

Checked and I sent you a PM

[quote name='starmask2k3']how much

Kane and Lynch
Dead Rising[/QUOTE]

I am not interested in cash/paypal or anything of that sort so the question of "how much?" is irrelevant. I am looking for trades only.

[quote name='mission133']Bump for awesome guy. Where were all these extra ps3 games when you wanted my 120 gig? lol[/QUOTE]

hahaha I was just basing that off of your "want list". I have too many games to even list on this site. That is the problem with most of the offers I get - I already have the game or it is on it's way to me. I have 11 games being sent to me via Goozex right now too :)

Did you ever get MW2? It should be at your house either today or Monday at the very latest...

[quote name='jr233270']hahaha I was just basing that off of your "want list". I have too many games to even list on this site. That is the problem with most of the offers I get - I already have the game or it is on it's way to me. I have 11 games being sent to me via Goozex right now too :)

Did you ever get MW2? It should be at your house either today or Monday at the very latest...[/QUOTE]

Mail hasn't run yet today but would expect it to be in there. It was in Portland yesterday and that is about a 10 minute drive. You ever decide you want the hard drive you know where to find me. I'm sure I could find SOMETHING from your list. hah. Take it easy

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']if you are buying I have a good deal on a PSP-2000 bundle on my TL. :)

free bump[/QUOTE]

I appreciate the offer but I am mostly looking to trade and not part ways with cash. The life of a law school student is an impoverished one. :cry:

[quote name='flex45']hey also cml for lbp and killzone 2[/QUOTE]

I checked but there wasn't really anything else there. Thanks for checking!

Edit: I am offering a bonus to the next person who makes a trade with me - either a free game or a movie :) Please make me offers!!

[quote name='flex45']Will be shipping your games tomorrow morning :)[/QUOTE]

Awesome! I'm going to the Post office at lunch tomorrow and I'll get the Delivery Confirmation for you then too!

[quote name='jr233270']Awesome! I'm going to the Post office at lunch tomorrow and I'll get the Delivery Confirmation for you then too![/QUOTE]

Alright, thanks man! Please look again and maybe you will see somthing you want for little big planet, my bro showed an interest in it and i wanna get it for him without spending $ lol. Your helping me tremondously letting me trade u for the main gift im giving him! lol

[quote name='flex45']Alright, thanks man! Please look again and maybe you will see somthing you want for little big planet, my bro showed an interest in it and i wanna get it for him without spending $ lol. Your helping me tremondously letting me trade u for the main gift im giving him! lol[/QUOTE]

I have mot of the games on your list already though lol. Unfortunately there really isn't anything else on your list. you can get the non-GOTY version of LBP pretty cheap online though.

[quote name='jr233270']I have mot of the games on your list already though lol. Unfortunately there really isn't anything else on your list. you can get the non-GOTY version of LBP pretty cheap online though.[/QUOTE]

I have no money lmfao. Nothing at all? maybe u can leave ur $5 outta the deal and give me it in our deal lol, after all you could make that your "Free item with next trader" trade lol

bread's done
Back