EA Mobile: 25 Days of iPhone Deals -- Today: Mystery Mania $0.99

WebScud

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
[quote name='EA Mobile']UP TO 80% OFF iPhone/iPod touch games. 25 GAMES TIL XMAS SALE thru 12/22. Follow us for daily specials. http://www.eamobile.com/iphone-games?cid=258[/QUOTE]
http://twitter.com/EAmobile/status/6245290600
http://twitter.com/EAmobile

25 GAMES TIL XMAS:
Day 10: Mystery Mania $0.99
Day 09: Pandemonium $0.99 & American Idol: The Game $0.99
Day 08: Clue $0.99
Day 07: Mass Effect Galaxy $0.99
Day 06: Wolfenstein RPG $0.99 & Trivial Pursuit $1.99
Day 05: Star Trek $0.99
Day 04: Auditorium $0.99 & Surviving High School $0.99
Day 03: Boggle $0.99
Day 02: Tiger Woods PGA Tour $2.99
Day 01: Trivial Pursuit $1.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Showstoppa42']Wasn't Day 1 Trivial Pursuit (Was $1.99) ?

Technically, that should put Boggle on Day 3.[/QUOTE]
seriously? The two games I wanted tiger and tp. ugh.

Updated OP. Both Auditorium and Surviving High School are $0.99. Did I make a mistake with the first few games? :whistle2:/ Sorry.

Also, as soon as I get back on a computer with iTunes installed I'll add links.

EDIT:
[quote name='Over easy']The tweet say Boggle is only $0.99.[/QUOTE]

Fixed Boggle price.

[quote name='Showstoppa42']Wasn't Day 1 Trivial Pursuit (Was $1.99) ?

Technically, that should put Boggle on Day 3.[/QUOTE]
Added/fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope they put up the Game of Life, I've been wanting that one for a while, and they didn't have it on Black Friday's sales

"Most Recent" reviews consistently say that it crashes almost instantly, and those that can actually play it say that it's too easy/short. It's still Version 1.0, so I don't see how anything could have changed for the better.

If someone here can explain why so many are having the crashing issues and if that's easily patchable, I still might buy it at $0.99.

[quote name='Bootstrap']Sunday's deal is up: Trivial Pursuit for $1.99. Has anyone tried this? Any good?[/QUOTE]

My fiance has it on her phone and she enjoys it. But she loves the real life game too. Personally never played it, but whenever she's on her phone. If she's not texting, emailing or on FB she plays this game. For what its worth....

Personally I enjoy all EA Mobile games I have purchased on my iPhone. NFS is great, so is Scrabble. I hope EA lowers the price on Monopoly (not world edition). I also hope dropss happen for NBA Live, FIFA 10, C&C, ROCKBAND and Mass Effect. Also, it'd be nice if the released Mirrors Edge already, something tells me that will be a fun game with lots of accelerometer use!:cool::cool:

[quote name='Bootstrap']Sunday's deal is up: Trivial Pursuit for $1.99. Has anyone tried this? Any good?[/QUOTE]

I updated the OP.

That's weird that they already started repeating games when just the other day the had two separate games for sale.

[quote name='dubbfoolio']I hate trivial pursuit. nothing makes me feel stupider.[/QUOTE]

"stupider"... lmao, spit my drink ....

Thanks OP! I will check back for more deals!

On Black Friday, EA has Wolf RPG for $.99 and I picked it up. I am an Orcs & Elves fan so I appreciate the game. Well worth it for old-school RPG fans.

Then again, Sword of Fargoal was just released on the APP store. Quite cool!

It got a 5.0 from IGN and sounds like it pretty much sucks. Gonna pass even if I liked the original ME.

I don't see how board games like this and Monopoly are really even worth playing on an iPhone/iPod Touch.

[quote name='awp']I don't see how board games like this and Monopoly are really even worth playing on an iPhone/iPod Touch.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure Clue is not a port of the board game.

[quote name='awp']I don't see how board games like this and Monopoly are really even worth playing on an iPhone/iPod Touch.[/QUOTE]

Why not? If you like the game, what's not to like about being able to play it on your iphone/iPod touch? Beats being forced to watch at a soap opera when you're stuck at the shop. I don't have Monopoly, though. It's a fine enough game, but 99 cents would be my price point, especially without online play.

Pandemonium is decent. I'd say it's worth 99 cents. I wouldn't say that it is great, but I had fun with it for a while. I must admit that I've never finished it, though, as I did get bored with it after a while. But 99 cents is a good price for it.

from the reviews the game sounds broken :( No faults with the game, but something seems to have been lost in the port. Might still be worth giving it a shot for $.99, especially if they fix the controls in an update.

bread's done
Back