GameStop.com 10% off All Games Coupon

megax8

CAG Veteran
Just found this through a different deal website (DealProdigy). Don't think it got posted yet. GameStop is offering 10% discount on all in-stock new and used video games over $20 using coupon "BEMERRY" at check-out. All brand new titles are eligible but not pre-orders.

Last edited by a moderator:
Assuming this works, this thread needs an "online only" edit to the title. But thanks for posting the deal!

Note -- CAG16 should work on used games and would be a better deal, but the 10% off new is nice.

interesting.....I just tried out the coupon online here is what it says

Coupon BEMERRY - 10% off all titles $19.99 or more plus free Ground Shipping. Not valid on consoles. May not be combined with other offers. Expires 12/21/09 11:59PM

Coupon BEMERRY - 10% off all titles $19.99 or more plus free Ground Shipping. Not valid on consoles. May not be combined with other offers. Expires 12/21/09 11:59PM

CAG16 is personally my favorite coupon. You get 16% off. If you combine that with SAVER you get free shipping on orders over $25. Don't know if it works with new games though...

[quote name='YoUnGKiLlAh']Valkyria Chronicles, $18 after coupon[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's in my cart.

[quote name='Casteor']Idk... but BEMERRY + CAG16 seems to be working together.[/QUOTE]

Can anyone confirm this?

It's showing this for me:

BEMERRY - 10% off all new & used titles plus free Ground Shipping. Not valid on consoles. May not be combined with other offers. Expires 12/21/09 11:59PM. - Valkyria Chronicles
- $2.00

CAG16 - 16% off all in-stock used games & dvds - DEF JAM Vendetta
- $0.64

CAG16 - 16% off all in-stock used games & dvds - GoldenEye: Rogue Agent
- $0.80

Sub-Total: $25.53

basically takes place of an edge. tried stacking edge + bemerry+ cag16, does not work

in related news, is there any good cheap brand new ps3/wii games that bemerry would be good for?
already have valk.

[quote name='sandman8288']The codes aren't stacking for me...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Gamestop has one of the worst shopping carts in terms of codes and such. Really random and annoying when something works for some and not all or worked a minute ago but doesn't any more.

CAG16 is only on used titles by the way, not new.

[quote name='sandman8288']The codes aren't stacking for me...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I have no idea why BEMERRY and CAG16 is showing up for me and seems to be working...

Thanks OP.

Just used this code. Can't beat free Ground shipping on Lego Rock Band on top of only paying &27.xx.

[quote name='Casteor']Yeah, I have no idea why BEMERRY and CAG16 is showing up for me and seems to be working...[/QUOTE]

They are working but they're not stacking according to what you typed.

That's sale price for lego rock band.... $24.99. Don't save another 10% on top of that. This is good for price drops that are $50 new games instead of $60.

bread's done
Back