Have: God of War III Demo Code, Want: Offers

Pretty lame considering you got it for free from markingsmart. Why did you take it just to trade it? People like me would have loved to actually PLAY the demo.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Pretty lame considering you got it for free from markingsmart. Why did you take it just to trade it? People like me would have loved to actually PLAY the demo.[/QUOTE]

That is a very crappy thing to do

If I hadn't just given my code away to someone on another board I go to I would have hooked you up.

Alright, you know what? Since you guys are going to make such a fuss about this (I had a feeling people were going to assume I am trading the code I got from markingsmart), this thread is now dead.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Why do you guys assume I got it from somebody on here? Do these codes not always float around? Quit assuming things.[/QUOTE]

Why do I assume? Look at post 126 on this link: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=243159&page=7

Incase you don't want to click it- it says

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']I got the GOWIII code, but he may be out now. Thanks again OP![/QUOTE]

SO now you are lying? Get off CAG. People like you are not needed.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Alright, you know what? Since you guys are going to make such a fuss about this (I had a feeling people were going to assume I am trading the code I got from markingsmart), this thread is now dead.[/QUOTE]

If you were thinking this, why did you even bather?

Even if people were making assumptions, I really don't know if its in the spirit of the trading community to be selling off demo codes (I know its not forbidden like selling beta codes is). If you don't want it, just give it to someone else on here who'd like to try it, it's not like they really have any value. Just my two cents.

Sure I got a free code for lurking, but I'm trading another one I already have. Good one OP. I thought douchebags were extinct, but looks like I was wrong. There is no justifying your actions OP. You tried to profit off another's generosity and got called out. You deserve whatever criticism comes your way. Keep this open mods so we can here other members opinions. You must be on "Krak" if you thought you wouldn't get called out.

[quote name='neudog']Sure I got a free code for lurking, but I'm trading another one I already have.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Who is he kidding? PLUS: it is a fucking demo.

bread's done
Back