FS: PSP +Tons of Games and Accessories

paulsend

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Ok I bought this PSP and it i am now bored of it and I though, since its around the holidays that this would be a good Christmas present for someone else. (PM me for questions)

Accessories
1 PSP System
1 Charger
1 4GB Mem Stick
1 128MB Mem Stick
1 32MB Mem Stick
2 Carrying Cases
1 USB Cable
1 Sampler Disc :lol:

Games
Lord of the Rings Tactics
Killzone Liberation
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Splinter Cell Essentials
Monster Hunter Freedom ( No Case )
Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories
Sims 2
Medal of Honor Heroes
Burnout Legends ( No Case ):hot: Love this game

Movies
Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story
Bad Boys
Boys in the Hood ( No Case )
Fast and the Furious
Family Guy Season 1 ( No Case )

I'm selling this as a bundle, shipping is free, I'm looking to sell it for $180 - $200 best offer gets it :)

If some of these deals I have been offered don't come through I might be able to sell you the memstick, just give me a few day to figure out if anyone is serious about buying this bundle......I have had 10 offers but no one goes through with it.:bomb:

good luck, i know that as a new user, pics would help you sell it, but also experienced traders might ask you to ship first, hopefully you would be comfortable with that if that was the case. (or half and half or something).
ps - describe it more than "good condition" if you want, "like new" is easier to picture, but good you never know, and it will help people reading this from the beginning.

I am not comfortable shipping first cause on my first ever trade on this site I got ripped off. I also don't have a camera to take pictures.....but I do like you ship half and half idea.

This guy doesn't have a camera to take pictures of the PSP and all items nor does he have paypal and wants to do it via cashier's check. Cashier's checks are traceable but I backed down once I realized he doesn't have PP.

bread's done
Back