Xbox 360 Elite Winter Bundle $270 - Buy w/Beatles, get a $50 Gift Card at Amazon

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[rightimg]http://s3.amazonaws.com/ember/zXOzURZ0AxyE9CXHrijsdK8NFl932Y6L_l.png[/rightimg]The Xbox 360 Elite Winter Bundle (with Pure and Lego Batman) is on sale for $269.99 at Amazon. If you buy it with The Beatles: Rock Band (game only) for $49.96, you get a $50 Amazon gift card. The Modern Warfare 2 Elite is also eligible for the promotion, but is not on sale.

A smiliar deal is available with the Arcade console, but with a $25 gift card instead of $50.

:360: Buy an Xbox 360 Console and The Beatles: Rock Band, Get an Amazon.com Gift Card

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic deal, only wish I had some money left over after BF. Promised the gf I wouldn't spend anymore >

Great looking deal! Too bad I don't have the extra dough or I'd think about upgrading now.

FYI - For anyone who doesn't need the Beatles RB, it's trade-in on Amazon is currently $23.75 and it's price on Gamestaq is $38 (as a point of reference). If you don't already have it, it's definitely worth keeping though.

Looking for a good deal just on an arcade unit. So if someone gets an arcade, they will receive a $25 gift card, making the console $175? Is that the best deal on an arcade though? This would be with free shipping and no tax...:???:

[quote name='padlok']Aghhhh. I want to move up to an elite (from the 20gb) but I also want a ps3....Choices[/QUOTE]

I say buy the elite first.

this is from a biased opinion.

[quote name='padlok']Aghhhh. I want to move up to an elite (from the 20gb) but I also want a ps3....Choices[/QUOTE]

Im in the same boat man, it sucks :bomb:

[quote name='mdmola']you already have a 360 so get a ps3, lol...[/QUOTE]

Seriously. I don't know how that's a hard choice. :\

[quote name='Spooon69']Crap. That's a good deal...
[/QUOTE]

I second this. Thanks for the heads up!

bread's done
Back