Very.co.uk vouchers - get some cheap MS points cards and other things

Superdog

CAG Veteran
The codes can only be used on your first order at www.very.co.uk, I'm assuming you can only use one of these codes and not all three so choose your purchase wisely.

£15 off £25 spend using code ZG156
£20 off £50 spend using code ZQ293
£30 off £60 spend using code ZG003

I bought two 2100 Microsoft points cards which came to £36, then used the £15 voucher (ZG156) and after P+P it came to £24.95, so that's under £12.50 a card! Not a bad deal.

The codes can be used for purchasing anything.

that is a pretty good deal, almost as good as the 7 pounds 2100 deal littlewoods do :)

just a shame there isnt much for me on the store right now

You should have gone for the 4200 points card. £35 -> £20 with the voucher, making £10 depending on postage. Great codes though.

Edit: Looks like the £20 and £30 off codes have expired. The £15 one is still good,and was the best by percentage off anyway. Shame, was going to try and use two of those codes to get some good deals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive seen very.co.uk advertised as part of littlewoods group so i was wondering if anyone thats used this deal could answer a small question :

Is the voucher applied immediatly or is this like the similar littlewoods first order vouchers in that you get charged the full amount then credited the discount later ( took them 2 months to get it to me from littlewoods) ?

[quote name='Tikonov']Ive seen very.co.uk advertised as part of littlewoods group so i was wondering if anyone thats used this deal could answer a small question :

Is the voucher applied immediatly or is this like the similar littlewoods first order vouchers in that you get charged the full amount then credited the discount later ( took them 2 months to get it to me from littlewoods) ?[/QUOTE]

It's similar to Littlewoods, with the full amount being taken, then the voucher refunded. I got charged on Wednesday (ordered Tuesday), and was refunded on Thursday. Littlewoods took about a week, using the last voucher for them.

They seem to be far quicker than littlewoods ever were, I actually got my discount of £10 paid into my account a day before they took their payment.

bread's done
Back