Zygor Guides World of Warcraft

captainslick

CAG Veteran
Was looking to see if anyone or group wanted to get in on a zygor guides for world of warcraft?

Ive looked into it and everything looks legit and the demo of it ran great. They provide up to date patches for game updates and so on. Try the demo and let me know.

Pm me if you interested and we can split the cost and share the account.

http://www.zygorguides.com/

Dear god, there are so many things wrong with this. First of all, this is probably fake, or really bad and you will get a guide that was written by some idiot who failed grade 10, and this is how he makes a living.

Second, this could easily attribute to gold farming, which is not supported here. Also,
why do you need a guide to enjoy WoW? You are just cheating yourself out of a rewarding experience, which includes grinding.

I may sound like a NARC trying to ruin you fun, but I hope you listen to what I am saying, this is definitely not a good idea. I just don't want you to make a stupid mistake.

Please don't post about this again in the future.

This looks exactly like that runescape guide that came out a couple years back that was completely useless and a waste of everyones money... Listen to RchrdJ.

bread's done
Back