50 Cent: Blood On the Sand (PS3) - $15.48 @ Amazon.com

Wow, how gangster can you get with this game? I like 50 cent but never tried playing his games. I'm guessing it's a flop?

[quote name='JaroldL']Wow, how gangster can you get with this game? I like 50 cent but never tried playing his games. I'm guessing it's a flop?[/QUOTE]

Why don't you google reviews on it before you post. /rant no?

[quote name='natureboy46']did they ever release a trophy patch?[/QUOTE]
Only in Japan. US and EU are not gettin' the patch unfortunately. I emailed THQ recently and they said they have no plans of releasin' a patch.

Great price regardless though.

[quote name='NovaKane']Only in Japan. US and EU are not gettin' the patch unfortunately. I emailed THQ recently and they said they have no plans of releasin' a patch.

Great price regardless though.[/QUOTE]

Bummer. I cannot understand why, but really appreciate you
taking the time to inquire and post their response.
I thought for sure it was only a matter of time.
thank you for the confirmation.

Grabbed one, as it's been on my "under $20 watch" for a while now, but I hate myself. Yet another holiday season where I probably bought more games for myself than I did for my kids (daughter, nephew). It's a sickness, I just can't resist these bargains! It's gotten to the point where I log on to CAG almost hoping there are no new deals on games I want.

[quote name='mystikal1000']Its not like trophies help your video game life in anyway...who cares about trophies...[/QUOTE]

That is true, but they do serve a purpose.

[quote name='vikingvessel']Bummer. I cannot understand why, but really appreciate you
taking the time to inquire and post their response.
I thought for sure it was only a matter of time.
thank you for the confirmation.[/QUOTE]

No problem. I thought it was a matter of time as well. After awhile though, I figured somethin' was up so I just decided to email them.

I already beat the game twice so I definitely got my enjoyment out of it. Would've been sweet to go back and rack up some trophies for the hell of it though.

This is a good deal for those who missed out on the $9.99 360 version from newegg or only have a PS3

I picked this up at BB for 9.99 on a whim and its actually a pretty fun game. The story is so rediculous it will make you laugh, but the game is a pretty solid shooter. Think the club but with more purpose.

[quote name='mystikal1000']Its not like trophies help your video game life in anyway...who cares about trophies...[/QUOTE]

You've been appointed judge, now?

And what exactly does help your video game life?
Sounds mighty open to personal interpretation.

I am thinking it would pertain to things that I believe would
"help my video game life," which would be trophies.
A little extra added replay or first time incentive value works for me.

The trophies/achievements and their merits, along with the new/used, gutted/sealed,
greatest hits/black label debates are simply a matter of taste.
Your opinion of anyone else's opinion moves the discussion along in no way at all.

yeah, i picked up the ps3 copy when newegg had it for $14.99. haven't played it yet, but played the hell out of the 360 version back when it came out and i rented it. surprisingly fun. and yes, ridiculous story. but i love shooters that incorporate collecting and/or finding random stuff like this game does with the targets and posters. those targets can be crazy hard to find!

Just an note:
This is one great great game... I know it doesn't look like it.
But it really is good..

Anyone on the fence, don't hesitate.

-Mike

[quote name='vikingvessel']You've been appointed judge, now?

And what exactly does help your video game life?
Sounds mighty open to personal interpretation.

I am thinking it would pertain to things that I believe would
"help my video game life," which would be trophies.
A little extra added replay or first time incentive value works for me.

The trophies/achievements and their merits, along with the new/used, gutted/sealed,
greatest hits/black label debates are simply a matter of taste.
Your opinion of anyone else's opinion moves the discussion along in no way at all.[/QUOTE]
I agree with you in general but I think ps3 owners, on average, care less about trophies then 360 gamers do achievements. Maybe its that ps3 trophies came later, I don't know. Not judging those who do or don't care.

Very good deal. Also kicked up my copy from Target. Haven't cracked it open.. but I'll get around to it eventually.

[quote name='LordKefka06']Wow, nice find video-gamer. Either way I'm very satisfied with this deal I got on it.[/QUOTE]

yep thanks :)

bread's done
Back