Upgrade your OTT matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maklershed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
77 (100%)
Because one day it may matter

The OTT can get you prepared for the 31st century with advanced programming and quad rendering and Java plus plus plus scripting language. We offer advanced job placement assistance.

although I'd probably not be able to read it till much later: I'd like to know what layouts in MW2 Zew, TheRock88 and Trakan run with.
Playing FFA through system link gets boring. Plus I have to constantly hear complaints about my style of playing which suits me fine on LIVE, but is considered cheap when playing with friends who've never played online. Naturally I win just about every game, but I can't ever go for the super high killstreaks because they'll have hunted me down by the time I could use them in a FFA game.

By the way, remember I called it that CAG will not make the goal for Child's play unless Cheapy decides to add in personal funds or pulls something outside of the regular donations people will give.

On a completely unrelated note: I've decided to grow a moustache that cuts off at the chin. A handlebar moustache so to say. It will look pretty bad ass by the time it has gotten a bit thicker. I only have a month left so I really have to milk this relaxed grooming standards policy while I can.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Hi there. Need to figure out what to get my OTT Secret Santa.[/QUOTE]

30 of those $1 BK double cheeseburger gift cards

[quote name='h3llbring3r']
what is your typical equip/perk/streak set-up for standard maps?
[/quote]

Not that I'm any good, but I tend to roll with these perks mostly:

Marathon Pro
Lightweight Pro
Commando Pro

Deathstreak:
Painkiller or Final Stand

Killstreak:
Predator/Harrier/Pave Low

Everything else shifts, but I generally run with:
Assault Rifle (Currently have a classes with M16 and TAR-21) or LMG (Classes with RPD and AUG)
Shotgun (AA-12, Striker, or Ranger) / .44 mag
2x Flashbang or 2x Stun Grenade
Semtex/Frag/Claymore

[quote name='Brak']~$30 worth of dollar store trinkets.[/QUOTE]

That will likely be a part of it, just not $30 worth. Maybe I will include some dust bunnies or a rabbits foot missing fur. I seriously found that in my backyard the other day. A "good" luck rabbits foot, not one directly off of rabbitt.

[quote name='TheRock88']30 of those $1 BK double cheeseburger gift cards[/QUOTE]

This is a solid idea too.

I think I really need to be a detective and spy on my SS and get the lowdown. Well that and go by his/her list.

Is there a full video of that on youtube or something? I'd like to see what happened afterward.
I looked up info on it a couple of days ago. Apparently the dude, who's not on the show, stole the girls drink then hit her. She didn't get any medical attention and he got arrested for simple battery. Or some shit like that.

I just got to Dinner Party in The Office and I just ordered the Italian Deer Hunter poster. Tonight is ending on a positive note.

Thanks for the load out options.
I am trying to improve my game. My K: D runs about .8 - because for every solid game I play I play one like crap.

I have done map specific set-ups like the one mentioned on Rust last OTT (that is only good on Rust in TD).

I am still playing with the M4/SCAR mostly (I have unlocked others like TAR/etc. but I think I am still at level 29 so I have lots to go).
Perks wise I am usually running:
-Bling Pro (with optics & newb-tube)
-Hardline-pro or Cold Blooded (depending on enemy equip. I see in my death replays- I look for thermal/sentry's/)
-Steady aim or Ninja (again depending on enemy equip. I see in my death replays- HB sensors)

On maps with clear skies I like to equip an AT4 or Stinger because I love shooting stuff down and scavenge a secondary afterwards. I know this is waste and should probably equip something else.

(all this has got me jonesing for some MW2- . . . later.)

I use assault rifles. I just get each up to 1000 kills and then move on. Red dot or holographic.

Scavenger Pro/Stopping Power Pro/Steady Aim (I think, hip fire one) Pro.

Currently I have missile/helicopter/pave low but I might change those soon.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Thanks for the load out options.
I am trying to improve my game. My K: D runs about .8 - because for every solid game I play I play one like crap.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to being an old man playing video games.

:oldman:

[quote name='manthing']Welcome to being an old man playing video games.

:oldman:[/QUOTE]
I don't even try anymore. I'm perfectly content playing most games on baby-mode just to see the story, or medium/hard on music games just for the zone-out factor.

[quote name='manthing']Welcome to being an old man playing video games.

:oldman:[/QUOTE]
:lol:
I usually run behind someone as a wingman and score follow-ups steals/or avenges (except for Rust where I am a madman and estate where I camp like a bitch). It's pathetic.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']:lol:
I usually run behind someone as a wingman and score follow-ups steals/or avenges (except for Rust where I am a madman and estate where I camp like a bitch). It's pathetic.[/QUOTE]

This is typically why I prefer either playing on teams , or playing co-op style modes (like Gears Horde) so that I feel like I'm contributing something instead just being crap on my own.

On that note , I'm really kinda looking forward to Army of Two : The 40th Day , if only because of the new Extraction mode.

The scar is a great all around weapon. Its only weakness is its fire rate so when close if your opponent has a tar or sub machine they'll more likely win all things even. but the accuracy makes it perfect for moderate to long range fighting.

I prefer a scar with thermal over a sniper rifle for long range maps. Hell, I'll get headshots from the bunker on afgan against snipers lying prone on the hill.

It's a mindless brawler with shitty production. I'd rather pay $15 or less for the movie by itself and not have that shitty case/cover art.

[quote name='seanr1221']I love the Scar-H with heartbeat, Scavenger, Stopping Power and Ninja.[/QUOTE]

I'm still not sure why you love ninja so much.

[quote name='Rocko']I use assault rifles. I just get each up to 1000 kills and then move on. Red dot or holographic.

Scavenger Pro/Stopping Power Pro/Steady Aim (I think, hip fire one) Pro.

Currently I have missile/helicopter/pave low but I might change those soon.[/QUOTE]

Is there an advantage/disadvantage of using holographic vs. red dot?

[quote name='Ugamer_X']http://www.amazon.com/Watchmen-Nigh..._ts_vg_12?tag=slickdeals&ie=UTF8&s=videogames

Anyone play this game? Opinions? Doesn't seem like such a bad deal if you're getting the director's cut of the movie too.[/QUOTE]

Rocko might've played some of those -- general review scores were kind of low if I recall.

[quote name='Maklershed']Because one day it may matter

The OTT can get you prepared for the 31st century with advanced programming and quad rendering and Java plus plus plus scripting language. We offer advanced job placement assistance.[/QUOTE]

One of the greatest albums of all time.

My girlfriend made a poster inspired by Hamlet:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=36451560

il_430xN.109042018.jpg

g'night OTT. be back tomorrow around 11:30pm. wish me luck. i'm probably going to need it. if i don't choke a bitch tomorrow it will be a miracle.

[quote name='Trakan']Ugamer, jump on COD.[/QUOTE]
I know it's an hour later but you're not on Live and I know you're not doing anything else.

Edit: And why the fuck are there streaming commercials on the dashboard now?

[quote name='Chika']blah. these 10+ hour shifts with two 5-min breaks are really wearing me out.[/QUOTE]
Isn't that like, you know, illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back