need help figuring out an old song!!!

zuuku

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
this has been reallllllly bugging me. help me figure out what song im thinking of.

• i know its older, from around either the 70s or 80s.
  • its a song that is played at partys a lot (this is an important note)
  • it starts off with a catchy synthesized keyboard intro
  • its sung with like a fun chorus of men, and is often sung along to
  • i dont think these are the lyrics, but to me the only lyrics i can think of are "Iiiiiii don't wanna wait.....something something something something" (that is part of the chorus and is sung by a bunch of singers.)
if you can think of something post it and i will look it up seeing if its what i need. this song has been bugging me sooo much! thanks

I have a song I'd like to find- it's not terribly old (just obscure), I don't know who sings it, and my searches on the lyrics have been fruitless....

I'm a seven inch cowboy
With a tiny pair of six guns
Five'll get you ten
I bet you're never seen one

Sound familiar to anyone?

[quote name='DuelLadyS']I have a song I'd like to find- it's not terribly old (just obscure), I don't know who sings it, and my searches on the lyrics have been fruitless....

I'm a seven inch cowboy
With a tiny pair of six guns
Five'll get you ten
I bet you're never seen one

Sound familiar to anyone?[/QUOTE]

This seems to be it?

[quote name='Strell']This seems to be it?[/QUOTE]

That's the one! My brother played that for me and my mom ages ago, and we never did track it down again. Thanks so much!

We've been listening to 'who let the dogs out' a lot at work recently (before the store opens, during ad set.) So I don't associate that with party music anymore. :cry: My fiance's been providing a lot of the music the last 2 weeks or so... much to the dismay of some of the staff (bizzare old mixes of Videogame music, rock, pokemon songs, and German power metal. :D)

bread's done
Back