GameFly Daily Deals: FNR4 $15, Grid (360) $10, TW PGA 10 (360) $20 and More

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[rightimg]http://www.cheapassgamer.com/media/gameimages/live_532.jpg[/rightimg]GameFly is running daily deals this week on select used games that will also include free shipping. GameFly's used games come complete with case and manual and are usually in excellent condition.These deals will expire at 6AM PST on Saturday.

:360: Fight Night Round 4 $14.99
:360: GRID $9.99
:360: Midnight Club: Los Angeles $14.99
:360: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 $19.99
:360: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 $9.99
:360: WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009 $7.99
:ps3: Fight Night Round 4 $14.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted TW10, and $20 is a decent price, but I'd rather spend that $20 elsewhere right now. I'll probably just wait til TW11.

Do the numbers after the Tiger Woods games represent how many hostesses he's conquered?

On a side note, MC:LA is a good deal at that price if you like the NFS:Underground style of racing

Tempted to pick up FNR4, but I'll probably just hold off for another night and wait for better deals.

I'm all over FNR4, thanks Cheapy! I've been holding out for a good price! And though I wouldn't be surprised to see it go down to $10 sometime next year, I am more than happy with this price point to finally pull the trigger.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']I would just buy fight night for $20 new at best buy this week. That way you don't have to wait for it to ship and it is new, plus only $5 more.[/QUOTE]

That is still a $5 (33%) increase on the gamefly price. And considering the fact that the games shipped from Gamefly seem practically new already, it does not make much sense to buy one from BB. Unless of course you absolutely cannot wait to play this game, which has already been out for months now.

Tonight, and last night I waited forever. That seems to be the nights I was interested in nothing. Although I'm slightly tempted with FNR4,but not completely sure on it.

I wonder if this is the last Tiger Woods Golf game we will see, you never know who else will drop him, rumor is he might quit golf.

[quote name='pun123']I wonder if this is the last Tiger Woods Golf game we will see, you never know who else will drop him, rumor is he might quit golf.[/QUOTE]

MNC was 4.99 both systems at HWV tonight, but I passed because I want the complete addition with all the addons.

[quote name='pun123']I wonder if this is the last Tiger Woods Golf game we will see, you never know who else will drop him, rumor is he might quit golf.[/QUOTE]

Highly doubt he'll stop playing Golf. If anything, the 2016 Olympics picked up Golf as an event and that's a huge reason to keep playing.

Can anyone summarize the differences between the original version and the "complete edition" version of Midnight Club LA? Is some of the extra content available as free DLC, but not all of it?? For that matter, is the extra content included on a second disc and installable, or does it run off the main disc along with the game?

Thanks!

[quote name='DJP519']Can anyone summarize the differences between the original version and the "complete edition" version of Midnight Club LA? Is some of the extra content available as free DLC, but not all of it?? For that matter, is the extra content included on a second disc and installable, or does it run off the main disc along with the game?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Taken from the MC:LA wiki:

On September 18th 2009, Amazon revealed Midnight Club: Complete Edition for the PS3 and Xbox 360. Bundled with this version of the game are the South Central Map Expansion, South Central Vehicle Pack #1 and #2, the Police Car pack, and the South Central Premium Upgrade content. All of these extras are located on the disc itself. It was released on November 13th 2009.

Ah what the hell... Pulled the trigger on FNR4. Been waiting for under $20. Hoping for a better selection of PS3 game. Got my copy of Killzone the other day!

[quote name='noisome07']Taken from the MC:LA wiki:[/QUOTE]

I believe the price for all of the extra content is 29.99 or more so IMO this game wasn't even worth getting for 4.99 at HWV

[quote name='noisome07']Taken from the MC:LA wiki:[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the very quick reply. Some, but not all, of that content is free DLC?

Edit: Thank you pun123 for the added details.

[quote name='kaydigi']Last WWF game I played was Smackdown 2 on PSONE, is 09 worth it? I don't need up to date rosters.[/QUOTE]

Off-topic, but Smackdown 2 was a TON of fun. My roommates and I played that in college with a multitap adapter. Triple-threat matches were epic, could last almost an hour, because the third person could always break up pins. And the story and C-A-W were deep. Then Smackdown 3 came out for PS2, and it was terrible. Bah.

GRID is a dammmmmn good deal at 10 bucks, I just bought FNR4 for 20 brand new last weekend, dont matter to me...that money still goes to the team. :)

I still cant believe GRID is only 10 bucks, such a great game.

Well, I bit on GRID. Need to play a racing game and probably wont get around to buying Forza 3 anytime soon. I just realized I still have several games from last year's Gamefly holiday sales that I haven't played yet. Ugh, why do I do this.... :)

Ended up having a good day. Kept Paintball 2009, which I have out, and bought Grid and Smackdown 09. Never played a wrestling game, but who knows maybe I'll like it.

[quote name='DJP519']Off-topic, but Smackdown 2 was a TON of fun. My roommates and I played that in college with a multitap adapter. Triple-threat matches were epic, could last almost an hour, because the third person could always break up pins. And the story and C-A-W were deep. Then Smackdown 3 came out for PS2, and it was terrible. Bah.[/QUOTE]

Same experience, and exactly why I never played one since. Figure now or never, I watch about 3 episodes of Raw a year.

[quote name='jman619']Tonight, and last night I waited forever. That seems to be the nights I was interested in nothing. Although I'm slightly tempted with FNR4,but not completely sure on it.[/QUOTE]

One of the best sports gamers EVER MADE!!

[quote name='pun123']I believe the price for all of the extra content is 29.99 or more so IMO this game wasn't even worth getting for 4.99 at HWV[/QUOTE]

For MC:LA

On XBL, the South Central map expansion is free, as is the Police car pack, but the South Central Premium Upgrade is 800 points, and South Central vehicle packs 1 and 2 are 240 each, or, there a South Central Ultimate Content Pack for 1000 points. So figure the equivalent of $12.50 for everything. I will probably pass. Thanks for info!

[quote name='Donnums']I think everyone should get GRID. For $10 it's an absolute steal for one of THE best racers in a very long time.[/QUOTE]

Racer? What kind of racer? It sounds like a skateboarding game. Yeah I know I can google it but maybe it will helpful to other people also.

[quote name='xblaze23']Nothing for me since I already own Fight Night Round. I got it on release date and its very much worth it at this price.[/QUOTE]

Did they ever have the update that allows you to use the buttons rather than the analog sticks? I'm looking at getting the PS3 version.

[quote name='Donnums']I think everyone should get GRID. For $10 it's an absolute steal for one of THE best racers in a very long time.[/QUOTE]

The BEST indeed!! Forza 3 is awesome too!!

Yes! Grid for me and FNR4 for my brother for Christmas. Is FNR4 much better than Round 3, because I already have that game and I'm not sure I need to upgrade. Of course it's only $15, but still.

[quote name='kaydigi']Same experience, and exactly why I never played one since. Figure now or never, I watch about 3 episodes of Raw a year.[/QUOTE]

i never played wwf no mercy, but for my money, smackdown 2 was and is the best wrestling game ever made. it was fun, it had a huge roster, it had a ton of modes, and it was INSANELY user friendly.

So I took advantage starting with the Bionic Commando sale and so far two games have shown up with chipped discs. Even my rentals aren't chipped. My wife maintains these are Christmas gifts no playing til the 25th. Should I just suck it up and assume the discs work fine? No craters just little flecks missing around edges...

Nothing for me tonight,
I don't really like boxing or racing games (save for Burnout Paradise)

But I'm kinda glad...I'm a little short on dough.

[quote name='kaydigi']Same experience, and exactly why I never played one since. Figure now or never, I watch about 3 episodes of Raw a year.[/QUOTE]

I liked Smackdown 2 a lot too. That and No Mercy came out around the same time, a great era for wrestling games. If you haven't played any wrestling games since Smackdown 2 then I'd suggest picking up Smackdown: Here comes the pain. That was probably the best smackdown game made. I like the direction smackdown is headed in currently, though. I haven't played one since 08, but on paper the additions to 09 and 10 look pretty good.

You might also be interested in the Day of Reckoning games for the gamecube, they had a no mercy feel to them.

And of course, you can never go wrong with a Fire Pro Wrestling game. Fire Pro Wrestling Returns for the PS2 was the last one made. It's MSRP was $15 so it should still be easy to find cheap.

bread's done
Back