GoGamer White Friday Madness

Nothing that is catching my eye... But I am grateful for that. Recently I have been spending an absurd amount of cash, on Christmas presents and games for myself because of the insane holiday deals. My wallet seriously needs a break.

Wow, that is a long list... I fell asleep halfway through scanning it. Seems like more console games than the usual GoGamer ad. Don't see any real deals, though.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']FINALLY! A deal on Cory in the House on DS! :O 0MG33!!!!!!1 :p[/QUOTE]
I am just going to go with almost the whole DS selection of games is hillariously bad. Although I don't know who could pass up Cheetah Girls.

That's pretty amazing that Planescape: Torment is still selling what, 12 years after it was released? Something like that.

[quote name='DiscoJer']That's pretty amazing that Planescape: Torment is still selling what, 12 years after it was released? Something like that.[/QUOTE]

Starcraft is still sold at Walmarts and other B&M stores which i find to be amazing (well the game is amazing, but still 11 years in a retail store is a long time).

Would have grabbed Warriors Orochi if I hadn't broken down and imported from the UK myself. (How about Samurai Warriors 2 for PC? ;) )

good deal on heroes v, and that's the cheapest I have seen fritz 12
also a good deal on the razer mat with wrist rest- I've been using it for months now and it's solid

[quote name='halomaster']The Retrolink NES Controller for the PC is a good deal for $14.90.[/QUOTE]

Their site is still set at $19.99 so they either made is mistake in the ad or the site.

EDIT: And if 19.90 is the correct price then it is cheaper on Ebay, NEW still in box for 19.xx with free ship (Yeah i looked it up).

[quote name='DiscoJer']That's pretty amazing that Planescape: Torment is still selling what, 12 years after it was released? Something like that.[/QUOTE]

That version of PST is an import and overseas it was just put back into print.
It's a cult classic, so yeah - people all over who miss'd this are probably fiending for it.

It's a highly requested game on GOG that gamers do want GOG to pick up. If only GOG would get it...

I have a copy of PST - the old 4-disc USA retail - got it for X-Mas, years back. Amazing RPG. One of the best, if you ask me.

Guys, Guilty Gear X2 is entirely worth $5 if you get that fan-released patch or whatever to make it play online. sure, it isn't accent core...but it is still Guilty Gear!

[quote name='SDC']Guys, Guilty Gear X2 is entirely worth $5 if you get that fan-released patch or whatever to make it play online. sure, it isn't accent core...but it is still Guilty Gear![/QUOTE]

Worth it just for the mega kick ass soundtrack.

Daisuke's a god.

The Guild Wars Nightfall CE for $17 is a nice price. The Sega stuff is kind of tempting too... not sure if I should get the Firecore or the handheld one. I have a Nomad already, but wow those things are kind of flaky.

Yeah, I jumped at the two GG games. Sure Isuka isn't anything great, but I'm a fanboy of that series and the idea of having a copy of both, even if it's for PC, is totally worth the 5 bucks apiece.

Good thing there's nothing here that interests me. I've been spending way too much. I just went crazy filling up my ps2 library with gamestop's buy 2 get 1 free. Btw I don't know about all the others, but the Play N Trade in San Jose off Capitol & Aborn is closing down, so they're having a clearance sale.

[quote name='bayagrow']Good thing there's nothing here that interests me. I've been spending way too much. I just went crazy filling up my ps2 library with gamestop's buy 2 get 1 free. Btw I don't know about all the others, but the Play N Trade in San Jose off Capitol & Aborn is closing down, so they're having a clearance sale.[/QUOTE]

Play & Trade are independently owned, so the closing is just that store.

[quote name='GoGamer']Let us know what titles you would like to see in our next madness...[/QUOTE]

I don't know about anyone else but I'm always a sucker for cheap PC games.

[quote name='GoGamer']Let us know what titles you would like to see in our next madness...[/QUOTE]
How about an Fn copy of Wet on 360 for under $30.00, seriously, everywhere I go for that game is a minimum of $40.00, is it that good of a game not to have gotten a price cut or what? That would be pretty sweet. :D

GOOD cheap pc games

maybe free shipping for once?

Okay, I'm not sure how to approach this question, here's a few titles I still need, that you have instock, that I'd consider buying in a sale..

Raiden Fighter Aces, 360!
Rapala's Fishing Frenzy, 360!
Car's Mater-National, 360!
Brave A Warriors Tale, 360!
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 09, 360!
CSI: Hard Evidence, 360!

Mega Man series for PSP & DS (to many to mention)

Heavenly Sword (PS3)

Lost Odyssey (360)
Cabela's Hunting Game series (360)
Mini Ninjas (360)
Dead or Alive 4 (360)

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Wheelie Breakers (Wii)
Resident Evil Archives (both Wii games)
Dead Space Extraction (Wii)
Little King's Story (Wii)
Muramasa: The Demon Blade (Wii)

Kirby Super Star Ultra (DS)

Crysis (PC)

*I just named games at random I am interested at, haven't been able to check if GoGamer even carries these.

More PC games next time. Other than Steam I buy most of my PC games from you guys.

Here are some things I'd like to see:

Prototype for $10 or less
Sacred 2 for $5
Ultimate Space Bundle for $20 or less
F.E.A.R. 2 for $10 or less
Cryostasis for $10 or less
Gothic Universe $5

A bunch of $1 games- Jericho for $1, TimeShift for $1,Broken Sword 3 for $1, etc.

For PC:
Prototype
F.E.A.R. 2
Ghostbusters
Bionic Commando
Risen
Quantum of Solace
Resident Evil 5 (or for PS3)
Borderlands
Batman: Arkham Asylum

That would be nice :)

Last edited by a moderator:

360:

BioShock
Mass Effect
Prototype
Sacred 2

Those are the main titles I can think of at the moment.

Seriously, for Xbox 360 US versions:
Rise of the Argonauts
Prototype
Mini Ninjas
Cabela Games (older ones generally, these appear to still go for pretty high and I'm a completion-ist)

bread's done
Back