Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (360/PS3) $44.99; TH RIDE $89.99 - 12/11 BB DotD

gantt

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
i know it says online on the page, but doesn't BestBuy in store match their online prices?

Nevermind... I guess not. Although this policy seems to contradict itself.

What if I find a lower price at another Best Buy store or on BestBuy.com?
If an item you purchased at Best Buy is advertised at a lower price at another Best Buy store in your local area or on BestBuy.com, we'll refund you the price difference from our own sale price during the exchange and return period on your product. Simply bring in your original Best Buy receipt to the customer service counter while that lower price is still in effect.

What is an "online only offer?"
It is a product or a price that is only offered to online buyers. Best Buy does not match BestBuy.com online only offers in our stores.

ARGH...I'm going to play the waiting game. Juuust enough time to see if Amazon matches, but juuust before BestBuy sells out of the PS3 version.

At least, that's the plan. Awesome deal -- thanks, OP!

EDIT: Pulled the trigger on BestBuy. $48.28 shipped for a game my friends keep telling me I have to have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you OP. I've been sitting on a $10 RZ certificate for a while so this is exactly what I've been waiting for.

Found this on another site (DealProdigy .com) Today only BestBuy.com is selling Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 for Xbox 360, PS3 for $44.99. If you missed out on Amazon deal early this week, this is your chance

Plus, Bing lists Best Buy as a featured store with 5%-15% cashback.

If anyone buys this with the cashback, let me know how much you get.

43.xx after my $5 RZ cert. I was hoping to snag it for $40 minus the cert, but the cert expires pretty soon so I jumped on the deal. Thanks OP

thanks OP! used $15 worth of RZ certs to knock it down to $31 (after tax). look out online world!

(I mean, if anyone is looking for easy kills, find a game with me in it...)

[quote name='tsg2005']has anybody ever tryed to price match an BB online only deal in store before? i really wanna buy this game today![/QUOTE]

I've been it doing it almost every week on Blu Ray new releases b/c there is always a difference and it goes off without a hitch. In fact, even in their POS, when they chose a PM, BB.com is actually on the list!! :lol:

Now, what would come into play here is whether they go to this deal of the day page, however, when you regularly search for the titles, they come up at this price anyway, so you should have ZERO problems getting them to PM this in the store..

Also, I don't know if this is worse than ET, I think it will be like the Rock Revolution bundles..come next July we will be able to get it for $29.99, then in that thread, everyone will say, "This really isn't that bad.."

[quote name='baltazario']SWEET! Had a $25 gift card from last X-mas. Grand total: $23.70! Thanks OP.
[/QUOTE]

same here!

hey, anyone know how much bing cashback is for this?
it's a good price but the cash back would make it even more sweeter. the cashback says 5-15% for bestbuy, does anyone know what the percentage is exactly?

[quote name='munkyballz']^I think I was reading some posts on another forum, and seems like everybody got 5% or bout $2.25 cash back through bing/BB.[/QUOTE]

alright, thanks, 2 dollars is good, knock off the tax, so i just go on bing.com, then click shopping then best buy, then when it redirects me to best buy, i just buy modern warfare 2?

I got an email saying the game was packaged and ready to be shipped come Monday. The carrier they use (Mail Express?!) doesn't pick up on Saturday or Sunday. Hopefully I'll have it in my hands before Friday so I can crack it open after my last final.

bread's done
Back