Will Ozzy ever quit or will he go till he dies?

venom077

CAG Veteran
Just catching up on some Ozzy videos and It occoured to me how all these artists "retire" and come back and I don't think the Oz will every qit we'll just hear one day that he's died from all the crap he's put in his body. For the record I'm a fan and I don't think he'll ever quit but what does everybody else think? And can you think of anybody else that wold never quit? Topics open!

I've been wondering this too. Thanks for making the thread on it. I can't wait to hear other people's opinions. I just don't know!

Based on his last album I think he's already dead, it's just a corpse they push on to make noises at this point.

[quote name='georox']Based on his last album I think he's already dead, it's just a corpse they push on to make noises at this point.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I watched him on the Blizzcon concert live feed, and wow...it was like a there was a singing, mumbling corpse on stage! I thought the little Japanese kid they put on stage with him at the end of the concert was more impressive than Ozzy himself.

Ozzy's still alive?!? Holy crap! I thought they had a weekend at bernies thing going on with his dead body. I mean, it would have explained the sunglasses 24/7 at least.

I saw him at Ozzfest several years ago and he was already rather immobile. The only things he really knows are recording/performing, eating burritos and yelling to Sharon for whatever he needs. He should just give it up. He doesn't need any more money.

[quote name='shieryda']He'll go until Sharon tells him not to any longer.[/QUOTE]

This is the answer you're looking for OP.

[quote name='Xevious']Ozzy just got a new guitarist so it will be interesting to see life after Zakk Wilde[/QUOTE]

Really? Had'nt heard that. Anyone we know or did he go back to joe holmes?

Didn't he stop doing ozzfest? I remember reading that Sharon said he was no longer going to do them but ozzfest itself might keep going. After that they had the one in texas and the one that you could say was private only.

[quote name='Spacepest']Agreed. I watched him on the Blizzcon concert live feed, and wow...it was like a there was a singing, mumbling corpse on stage! [/QUOTE]

You just described Ozzy concerts for the last 10 years.

bread's done
Back