Cars, Open Season, Fusion Frenzy 2, Two Rechargeable Batteries Bundle $29.99

I wonder how much the games trade in for.. I need new batteries...

EDIT: Cars=$3 Open Season=$2.75 Fuzion Frenzy 2=$2.50.
So probably not a good idea.

Random color? Damn ... I would think about it if it was a lock for pink (my girlfriend's pink battery doesn't hold charge anymore).

I would get it if I didn't already buy two batteries from Amazon a few days ago. Color, to me, makes no difference, as long as the batteries work. :p

Not a bad deal at all, if you need the batteries. They generally go for about $12, so you're getting the games for $6. But are they really on one disc like the title says? I thought these packages were simply the three games cases wrapped together.

Anyway, in the long run, you're probably better off getting quality rechargeable batteries and skipping out on these MS battery packs.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']I thought these packages were simply the three games cases wrapped together.[/QUOTE] I'm 99% sure they are separate. Pretty sure he got this three pack. I have a friend who ones all three of these games and I really doubt he bought them separately. I think its just like the Childrens miracle network pack.

Hmmm I'm debating on getting it if it is still up tomorrow night I'll buy it. If I missed out not that big of a deal.

[quote name='z3razerviper']Pink not a good deal[/QUOTE]

Are you guys nuts? Pink is money, baby!

It's just too bad you can't get the pink controllers anymore.

[quote name='hpv']Are you guys nuts? Pink is money, baby!

It's just too bad you can't get the pink controllers anymore.[/QUOTE]

I wish I could find a blue one myself.

Sigh, no blue battery pack for me, got 2 pink ones. Did anyone else who ordered get a blue one or was that just a bait and switch?

bread's done
Back