Band Hero Wii

Nesrie

CAGiversary!
So I got in on the band hero deal, the super bundle, for 89 but have since changed my mind. I never thought it would ship in the first place and I am torn between just returning to Toys R Us or trying to unload it on craigslist. I thought briefly about eBay but the last time i used eBay it was such a hassle I hated every moment of it.

Any suggestions. I've heard some scary things about Craiglist too.

Thanks

Shipping it is going to be a pain. It is very heavy, so shipping costs are going to be high and might stop some people from buying it on EBay.

Maybe someone on here who lives near you would want to buy it from you at a little profit (like maybe $120)?

Yeah it's best local because the thing is heavy, and obviously I can't ship it free like Toys R US did. I am not looking to make a huge profit, though some would be nice. I live in Southern Oregon. I rarely run into people who live in Southern Oregon online. It's a pretty small area. I was thinking about craiglist because of the local thing, but it seems a little iffy to me because of scams and fake 100 dollar bills (we've had issues with those in this area lately).

I think I would want closer to 135 though, to cover SMB which I probably won't be able to unload.

[quote name='Nesrie']It was that Toys R US deal a couple/few weeks ago. I got New Mario Bros, which i don't really want either, and Band Hero Super Bundle for the Wii. I was half asleep when i ordered it, and really didn't think they would ship so now I have too games I don't really want and it seems silly to just return it when i got it for half price.[/QUOTE]
lol what do you mean you thought they wouldn't ship it? u did pay for it didn't you? but i would sell it maybe to a friend?

[quote name='bringerofdeath']lol what do you mean you thought they wouldn't ship it? u did pay for it didn't you? but i would sell it maybe to a friend?[/QUOTE]

I don't know if you are familiar with the deal at all, but they never intended to let someone buy the NMB and get Band Hero for 50% off, and you couldn't do it if you went to the store and they killed the deal later in the day. It was expected that they would cancel the orders. Usually they do.

bread's done
Back