GameFly Daily Deals: Weekend Wrap Up Sale

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
GameFly is running daily deals this week on select used games that will also include free shipping. GameFly's used games come complete with case and manual and are usually in excellent condition. These deals are good all weekend long.

:360: Godfather 2 $9.99
:360: Bionic Commando $9.99
:360: Resident Evil 5 $12.99
:360: Street Fighter IV $12.99
:360: Left 4 Dead $14.99
:360: Ghostbusters $19.99
:360: Call of Duty: World at War $19.99
:360: UFC 2009 Undisputed $19.99
:360: Red Faction: Guerrilla $19.99
:ps3: MLB '09: The Show $14.99
:ps3: Ghostbusters $19.99

oh man.........to bite on re5 and ufc or to not bite on re5 and ufc........

*edit* - bit on re5, not ufc. fuck me, i bought 5 games from this sale this week. i need to be saving for my student loans. DAMN YOU GAMEFLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but not really.

Last edited by a moderator:
WHoooo, I missed RE5 the first time and I just picked it up and used my $5 "New Member" coupon and it came out to $8.73 shipped!

I played MW2 a while back, and thought I really want to play COD4/World At War, and needless to say I just bought WAW. That's a awesome deal. Would have bought UFC, and Resident Evil 5 If I had the money. There is good deals to be had.

Yeah the ps3 deals have been sad. I'm gonna jump on ghostbusters since I missed it the first time

i started to jump on ghostbusters for ps3 but man i've jumped on 14 deals this week with re5 being the 15th. I need to wait and see whats coming this weekend

Wow are they just trying to clear out their 360 stock? Most of these games were already on sale besides WaW.

And its pretty sad that there aren't alot of titles for the ps3. I was really hoping for RE:5

[quote name='defmonkey05']

And its pretty sad that there aren't alot of titles for the ps3. [/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing, If they had sf4 for ps3 I wouldve bit on that one too. Since i'm trying to expand my ps3 library

shouldnt ps3 games be cheaper than 360 games????? less people own ps3 in states, so the games would be harder to sell???? gamefly are a bunch of sony haters

[quote name='bclagrange']Guys, hardly anyone has a ps3 in the states. Thats why you find so many 360 games. You may need to move to Japan.[/QUOTE]

lol I have both but I have all of the must have titles for xbox already

bought RE5. I think I am officially done buying deals till next payday (unless something really insane comes up). Bought re5, grid and fear 2 all from gamefly this week

[quote name='gamer6587']shouldnt ps3 games be cheaper than 360 games????? less people own ps3 in states, so the games would be harder to sell???? gamefly are a bunch of sony haters[/QUOTE]
I think it's a bluray(expensive media?) vs dvd(cheap media) issue more than anything, but I could be wrong.

[quote name='gamer6587']shouldnt ps3 games be cheaper than 360 games????? less people own ps3 in states, so the games would be harder to sell???? gamefly are a bunch of sony haters[/QUOTE]

I think they're more expensive because of the cost of a Blu-Ray disc.

[quote name='Nightmarecast25']I think it's a bluray(expensive media?) vs dvd(cheap media) issue more than anything, but I could be wrong.[/QUOTE]

I don't really believe this, since the games cost the same retail price on either platform...

I think it's because 360 games rent better,
so they stock more of them. Hence, more to sell.

That's the way it is around here,
you couldn't find a PS3 game to rent to save your life...

[quote name='RuenShock']I'm tempted by W@W, but my back log right now is already so long it's not funny.[/QUOTE]

my sentiment exactly

[quote name='Aeox']why is it that the ps3 never gets any love would have jumped if sf4 and ufc was on ps3[/QUOTE]
Quantity of games sold translates into quantity of games rented. The 360 just sells more games than the PS3.

[quote name='Donnums']WHoooo, I missed RE5 the first time and I just picked it up and used my $5 "New Member" coupon and it came out to $8.73 shipped![/QUOTE]

What's the new member coupon? Just signed up as well.

grabbed Bionic Commando... there have been far too many deals recently for my puny salary to support... yet I keep buying...

got 2 copies of RE5 ...one for me,one for brother in law....i was waiting for a drop for Riddick again, hope next deal........thanxs Cheapy......

I'm soooo tempted by that UFC, but GameFly already got me for $100+ dollars since these sales started last week. Must resist urge to spend, must resist urge to spend...! #-o

bread's done
Back