The OTT of post punk revival.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, i see. I think with that watchmen pack there was enough for me to do 2 tickets, but i guess this one has no cash value.

Not sure on the cash value yet since no one has gotten their hands on it yet. I just came from Best Buy a bit ago hoping that they already had them up, but no such luck. I'll have to stop in tomorrow morning.

It says all games that have the "family games" logo on them. Oddly enough some games that are considered family games didn't have the logo on them when I checked the store today.

What are you planning on getting Sean?

EDIT: See here http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1733710

---------------------------------

I'm going to throw up a taboo question. Does the CFW on PSP allow you to watch .avi files natively?

I'm in for Lego Indiana Jones 2 (especially since the online co-op patch was announced).

My gf wants Mini Ninjas, but the game doesn't have the sticker on it.

I was hoping you'd tie this thread into The Shape of Punk to Come. I left incredibly disappointed.
___
Watched The Blindside with the girlfriend tonight. I liked it a lot more than I thought I would.

I want the grey jacket that dude wore in The Lives of Others. That was quite possibly the hottest jacket I have ever seen in my life. Shit was unreal.

cantunseeit.png

No.

My girlfriend wanted to watch it, but I expressed that I wanted to watch it first, to see if I thought she should see it, and she got fucking pist.

So, now... I'm trying to figure out a way to secretly watch it. :cool:

[quote name='munch']Damn, she wanted to watch it? Does she know what it contains? :puke:[/QUOTE]
I told her, but she likes horror movies... and I don't think that she understood that Salo is a legitimate horror film... In the sense that it is actually horrific.

Oh speaking of crazy movies .. I was walking past one of those crazy dirtball stores in the mall and I saw a t-shirt that had the exact same image as that gif of 'Zombi'.

PayPal is broken. Any site where I try to pay with Paypal and they link me to Paypal to complete the order, Paypal's site always gives me an error.

I think I'm going to go do this at Gamestop shortly.

AC2 + MW2 + AC2 (all used, B2G1 sale) = $100, $90 after Edge.

Trade in AC2 + MW2 = $60 + 30% extra with coupon + 10% Edge = $84

So I keep AC2 for $6 plus tax.

I'm going to do it with The Saboteur, too, since I have 4 Gamestops to use.

Buy at 1, trade at 2, then buy at 3, trade at 4.

I'd do it with another game, but other new games are on my Christmas list. :lol:

[quote name='Maklershed']My Christmas shopping all done. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Haven't even started mine yet , hoping to get some done today.

Hey Brak , munch , anyone else knowledgable about Criterions. Amazon is running another sale on them (maybe it's the same sale?) , are the prices on them considered good , and if so what are some recommendations?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...1_grlink_3?ie=UTF8&plgroup=3&docId=1000454731

I already have the 400 Blows (from Black Friday) and was planning on getting The Seventh Seal. Not sure about anything else though.

I have $200 in Gamestop credit as it is from various HWV flips and a few trade in promos, so it'll all come from and go back to there.

The Seventh Seal
The Last Emperor
Kagemusha
The Wages of Fear
Playtime

There you go, StarKnightX. I've seen all those on that page and those are the ones I would buy, roughly in order. They're usually like $30 so those are great deals.

Right when I was searching for Assassins Creed 2 on Gamestop, the video store called and said they had it in stock :lol:. Might as well just rent it.

[quote name='st0neface']The Seventh Seal is amazing. I picked up Wages of Fear from the sale, but have yet to watch it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mojimbo']The Seventh Seal
The Last Emperor
Kagemusha
The Wages of Fear
Playtime

There you go, StarKnightX. I've seen all those on that page and those are the ones I would buy, roughly in order. They're usually like $30 so those are great deals.[/QUOTE]

Much obliged.

The only thing I didn't like about the wages of fear was the ending.

The end just seemed to eat away at the realism of how dangerous the mission was. It isn't that I wanted a happy ending or anything like that, but rather that the shot of the car blowing a tire just seemed overly comical compared to the other problems that the group faced. I know that special effects are going to be low budget for the time period, but it just killed the realism. I also understand that by this point in the picture the mood had lightened, but to me it just soured my feeling slightly towards the picture.

Just picked up Rock Revolution for $5 and got 50% Off LEGO Indy 2, that and x3 1600 MS Points along with x3 Sherlock Holmes movie tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back