Crackdown, Perfect Dark Zero, Project Sylpheed, 2 Rechargeable Batteries $29.99

hpv

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Buy.com has a Crackdown, Perfect Dark Zero, and Project Sylpheed bundle with two rechargeable battery packs (random pink and blue) for $29.99.

http://www.buy.com/prod/xbox-360-ho...ero-project-sylpheed/q/loc/108/213455509.html

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']They also have a bundle with that ESA 3 pack, if you happen to be buying for younger members of the family.

http://www.buy.com/prod/xbox-360-ho...n-frenzy-2-on-1-disc/q/loc/108/213455510.html

This bundle with Crackdown and PDZ is definitely more appealing, though.[/QUOTE]

Pay with eBillme and use their coupon code Buy5OFF0110 for $5 off.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=245898

Last edited by a moderator:
Ehh. Not too bad, I guess. I don't like that you can't choose what battery pack colors you get, and they'd both look pretty bad with my white controllers, but you can't really complain at that price. I got all three games for $10 each a few months ago.

But Project Sylpheed is horrible.

Pretty good deal. I bought PDZ for $15 a year or two ago and it was worth it. It's a good singleplayer that reminds me of old school console shooters. If you like that then you'll like PDZ.

Crackdown is also awesome if you have a friend to play with.

Yeah all three of these are certainly good buys at $10 each. It's a great find, but I own two out of the three games.
Edit: Hmm batteries cost what $12 a pop. You're basically getting the games for $2 a piece. I think I'll pull the trigger on this anyways.

Would have been all over this but the Play and Charge cable isn't included making the batteries worthless to me unless I also buy a Play and Charge kit for ~$20. Too bad...

nice find op, gonna have to pass since I don't really have an interest in those games. I like how at the bottom of the image under the 2 batteries it says "ships randomly", lol

[quote name='Link127']dont forget to pay with Amazon payphrase for 10% cashback[/QUOTE]
PayPhrase cashback ended last night (this morning) at Midnight Pacific (3am EST).

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']

But Project Sylpheed is horrible.[/QUOTE]

Yeah
Its one of those games I really wanted to like but, its just too crazy.

Does Microsoft even sell the wire separately because if they did I would be more inclined to re-purchase Crackdown with these battery packs.

[quote name='equest943']Does Microsoft even sell the wire separately because if they did I would be more inclined to re-purchase Crackdown with these battery packs.[/QUOTE]

Think it's just in the Play & Charge kit and the controller bundles. You can buy them loose on ebay for about $9 though.

Seriously - why did the supply of available white rechargable battery packs dry up so completely? Now, it seems that the only way to find white ones is by buying play-and-charge kits. What happened there?

But good deal here if you don't care about the battery colors. Thanks, OP.

[quote name='Mafiacrooks']Straight out of Fatwallet, come on at least give credit where credit is needed.[/QUOTE]

meOw! :boxing:

bread's done
Back