impulse daily deals:25% off battlefield 2 complete collection 12/16

franken

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Today its 25% off battlefield 2 complete collection link the cupon is BF2C25

Ill keep changing the deal as it goes. I think there are about 11 left since impulse is having a 12 days of xmas promo thing. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I managed to get the original when it was free for a day. It is a spectacular shooter with great music.

Strange, though, they're treating the discount like a coupon, and it says you can't check out using paypal with coupons applied.

[quote name='Skexis']I managed to get the original when it was free for a day. It is a spectacular shooter with great music.

Strange, though, they're treating the discount like a coupon, and it says you can't check out using paypal with coupons applied.[/QUOTE]

Yeah the paypal thing kinda sucks. You can just use the paypal plug in and generate a card and use it.

[quote name='Skexis']
Strange, though, they're treating the discount like a coupon, and it says you can't check out using paypal with coupons applied.[/QUOTE]It's probably easier for them to implement it as a coupon.

I remember the Stardock guys saying they would try and figure out a workaround so that those buyers could checkout with paypal...though it's really the fault of paypal.

[quote name='franken']Yeah the paypal thing kinda sucks. You can just use the paypal plug in and generate a card and use it.[/QUOTE]

Is it still possible to get the paypal plugin?

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Is it still possible to get the paypal plugin?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I actually re-installed it the other day. Had to use firefox since it didnt work with chrome. The option should be in the menu when you log in.

[quote name='franken']Yeah I actually re-installed it the other day. Had to use firefox since it didnt work with chrome. The option should be in the menu when you log in.[/QUOTE]

Err, sorry for being stupid, but I don't know where you mean...the paypal site tells me that it is no longer available.

[quote name='franken']On mine it appears after I log in on the right in a little box that says "my account tools"[/QUOTE]

Oh. I guess it's too late for me to sign up for it then? I'm assuming that only people who got in on that earlier are still able to use it.

[quote name='Xealot42']I picked it up. It even seems to work with the 360 controller.[/QUOTE]

Wait wait wait, how did you get it to work with a 360 controller because I need that :/

[quote name='solidsmooky']Wait wait wait, how did you get it to work with a 360 controller because I need that :/[/QUOTE]

i think xfire works. haven't tried it though. search for it on google.

even if it's expired I recommend acquiring this game. I beat it awhile ago but it was rather good.

It's good but not 30 dollars good. That's a steep price. Rather spend 20 on Torchlight or something.

Wait till its on sale again.

Seems that these 24 hour deals actually started on the 11th. I dunno if they did them on the weekend or not, but we've definitely missed at least one (some rather awful-looking game called Aveyond that looks like it was made in RPG Maker by amateurs; no big loss I guess)..

Note to self: I kind of hate the Impulse client.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='solidsmooky']Wait wait wait, how did you get it to work with a 360 controller because I need that :/[/QUOTE]

I had a 360 controller plugged in and I just grabbed it to see if it would work. I could move my ship with the LS and fire guns with A and drop bombs with B. That was the extent of my testing. Not sure if you can reassign buttons or anything like that.

bread's done
Back