Rogue Trooper Wii is great

Scrubking

CAGiversary!
Got the game today and have been really impressed. It's great and definitely fills a void in the 3rd person action genre on Wiii. Best part it's only $30.

Thanks for the tip. I've now heard a couple of people say it's a solid title... something to look into.

[quote name='smarkbran']hmm ps2 version is only 4.99 used at gamestop, is it worth picking up?[/QUOTE]

it isn't about the price. if it was about the price, you could get it for free by downloading the game for the xbox. it's about the use of the motion controller. is the motion controller better or using the faded out dual analog controller?

[quote name='pochaccoheaven']it isn't about the price. if it was about the price, you could get it for free by downloading the game for the xbox. it's about the use of the motion controller. is the motion controller better or using the faded out dual analog controller?[/QUOTE]

I find the IR camera controls to be great and the standard for how it should be implemented in games of this type. This is how I expected the controls to be in RE4.

Anyway, the game also has a nice array of sensitivity settings to play with.

[quote name='Snake2715']so the controls make the game in this instance?[/QUOTE]

It's a great game regardless. The Wii controls just make it better.

bread's done
Back