Tekken 6 Samurai Pack DLC PS3/360 free!

Mirpkered

CAGiversary!
Feedback
148 (100%)
I recently got the DLC pack for the samurai outfit in Tekken 6. However, when I submitted my code, I received a code for both Xbox 360 AND PS3. I don't have a PS3 nor do I know anyone that has this game for it, so that means everyone here gets a freebie :)

All I ask is that you ACTUALLY have the game for PS3 before redeeming the code.

9KAN-JHBP-BK26 - Samurai Pack DLC for Tekken 6

Please let me know who takes it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dragonjud']FYI...this is now free on the PSN.[/QUOTE]

I didn't know that. I don't have a PS3 so I guess I wouldn't have known. Thanks for the heads up though.

[quote name='dragonjud']FYI...this is now free on the PSN.[/QUOTE]

Er, where??

I'm on the Playstation Store now and I don't see it anywhere....?

[quote name='Gameboy415']Er, where??

I'm on the Playstation Store now and I don't see it anywhere....?[/QUOTE]

It was part of the 12/3 update to the store. I'd look under the Tekken 6 add-ons.

OP, I wasn't trying to bash your intentions. Just letting others know that it's free DLC on the PSN.

[quote name='dragonjud']It was part of the 12/3 update to the store. I'd look under the Tekken 6 add-ons.

OP, I wasn't trying to bash your intentions. Just letting others know that it's free DLC on the PSN.[/QUOTE]

I know. I just didn't realize that it was available now. I knew it wasn't on the XBL Marketplace so I figured teh same for PSN. However, if it is there then more power to everyone able to get it. No worries or hard feelings. Aren't we all Cheap Ass Gamers? :)

[quote name='dragonjud']It was part of the 12/3 update to the store. I'd look under the Tekken 6 add-ons.
[/QUOTE]

Okay, it's DEFINITELY not showing up for me.

There's nothing about Tekken 6 in the new releases section, nothing in the "Add-ons" section, and I did a search for "Tekken" and it only brought up Tekken 5: DR and a bunch of Tekken 6 trailers and wallpapers.

Are you sure it's still available???

yeah it was free the week of 12/3 i remember DLing it, & it was gone in the last PSN store update 12/10 guess it was free just for that one week

bread's done
Back