Saint Rows 2 CE - $19.99 @ Gamestop (B&M ONLY!)

How good is the USB drive that they give you?

It's compatible with PS3 in order to transfer save files, etc-- correct? I'd be happy to get the collectible just for the USB drive + the game.

[quote name='Nebenator']Fear not, 360 users! I have a link to the 360 version for $18.99 SHIPPED.[/QUOTE]
OOS: "Saints Row 2: Collector's Edition [Xbox 360]
This item is temporarily out of stock, and it will ship to you as soon as the product becomes available. We will email you soon with an estimated delivery date. You will not be charged for this item until it is shipped."

[quote name='no_exit']OOS: "Saints Row 2: Collector's Edition [Xbox 360]
This item is temporarily out of stock, and it will ship to you as soon as the product becomes available. We will email you soon with an estimated delivery date. You will not be charged for this item until it is shipped."[/QUOTE]

lol

[quote name='gargus']Yahtzee very much approves of this game so it cant be all bad, Ill give it a try.[/QUOTE]
Yahtzee says a lot of good games are crap for the sake of attempting to troll.

His words are heavily flawed. Especially when said games don't involve shooting.

[quote name='Jerajdai']this thread

Yeah - it will be free via a reward zone special coupon offer. Ps3 version only though.[/QUOTE]

That's assuming they don't lower or jack-up the price.

It's currently at $24.99 (but yeah, $5 would still be a good deal).

I noticed the PC version is being advertised as $10 off, but there is no link to the item via BB's site...

Sidenote: Thanks for everyone's kind remarks regarding the sig, I hope it brought a smile to Hal :booty:

I got mine at del amo fashion center in Torrance this Sunday they had one more. Call before you go.

Pending payment from pitfallharry219
I have a sealed 360 version that I will sell for $25 shipped. I will donate $20 of that to Child's Play.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got one sealed not gamestop resealed.
Still had the 79.99 tag,59.99 tag, and the 39.99 tag still on it.:lol:

That's the good part, the bad part?
I got carded! The clerk said I wasn't 18. o_O
Forget that I was taller then both clerks, and all the other customers. And the fact that I have an 9-inch long beard....I was older than the both of them too. :bomb:

fuck you gamestop.

[quote name='Virsago']I got one sealed not gamestop resealed.

Forget that I was taller then both clerks, and all the other customers. And the fact that I have an 9-inch long beard....I was older than the both of them too. :bomb:

fuck you gamestop.[/QUOTE]

Say whaaaat?

That's funny. Gamestop really is pathetic. Whenever I go to my local Gamestop (occasionally), I say how their prices are so high and I can find way better prices on Amazon. They always tell me how Amazon is of course cheaper, but there is a shipping. Doode, I have 2 day shipping (well, trial) and the standard doesn't even take THAT long.

fuck Gamestop

oh man, you totally pwned gamestop ... how dare those employees work at a store with disagreeable prices!!!

I picked it up for $24 a long while ago on BB clearence... not too bad, normally I don't go for CEs but the thumb drive was kinda appealing for storing some PS3 saves. Plus it looks like a bullet dawg! if you're on the fence about this game I'd say give it a try, I was expecting a bad knockoff when it was announced but they put some really creative and fun stuff to do in there.

[quote name='eastshore4']oh man, you totally pwned gamestop ... how dare those employees work at a store with disagreeable prices!!!

I picked it up for $24 a long while ago on BB clearence... not too bad, normally I don't go for CEs but the thumb drive was kinda appealing for storing some PS3 saves. Plus it looks like a bullet dawg! if you're on the fence about this game I'd say give it a try, I was expecting a bad knockoff when it was announced but they put some really creative and fun stuff to do in there.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, man. Tell me your impressions of the USB drive. I'm willing to pay $20 for the CE because of the usb drive. I have a sandisk 2 GB USB drive, but it doesn't work with PS3, even if you format it.

[quote name='Casteor']Yeah, man. Tell me your impressions of the USB drive. I'm willing to pay $20 for the CE because of the usb drive. I have a sandisk 2 GB USB drive, but it doesn't work with PS3, even if you format it.[/QUOTE]

Isn't the thumbdrive only 512mb?

[quote name='Virsago']I got one sealed not gamestop resealed.

Happened to me years ago when I bought Serious Sam for the Xbox.

"You gotta be 17 to buy this, buddy."
"...I'm 21."

Forgot why I hate lamestop so much.

I went to pick this up since sight said store near me had one.

Guy gets the card folded sleeve off the shelf with price tags over top of price over top of price on thing thats all worn on the edges and marks on it, then gets the tin out of the case thats dusty, poster folded up inside was bent up, the foam insert look like it had been under a stack of books.

So the guy drops it on the counter and actually has a hard time understanding why I wont buy it because of the shape its in. He just says "But its new, no one ever played it". Even after I asked him "If you went to buy a new car and the dealership had a brand new one with a broken windshield, a flat tire and holes punched in the hood would you still pay full price for it because no one had driven it before?" and he just looked at me, fucking guys badge said manager on it to.

Needless to say lamestop still has the game in ft wright ky if anyone cares.

[quote name='Virsago']

Really? You're upset about THAT? I'd rather retailers were pickier about carding than lax about it. We all talk about how we want the government to get off the industry's back, but complain when we get carded. Carding is a good thing. They're just playing it safe. Good for them.

[quote name='gargus']Forgot why I hate lamestop so much.

Guy gets the card folded sleeve off the shelf with price tags over top of price over top of price on thing thats all worn on the edges and marks on it, then gets the tin out of the case thats dusty, poster folded up inside was bent up, the foam insert look like it had been under a stack of books.

So the guy drops it on the counter and actually has a hard time understanding why I wont buy it because of the shape its in. He just says "But its new, no one ever played it". Even after I asked him "If you went to buy a new car and the dealership had a brand new one with a broken windshield, a flat tire and holes punched in the hood would you still pay full price for it because no one had driven it before?" and he just looked at me, fucking guys badge said manager on it to.

Needless to say lamestop still has the game in ft wright ky if anyone cares.[/QUOTE]

I swear this thread went from talking about SR2 collectors edition to ranting on Gamestop.

This is fun.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Isn't the thumbdrive only 512mb?[/QUOTE]

That can hold a save file or two, though-- right? I would use it just to get other people's save files and transfer to my PS3.

That's all I need a USB that's compatible with PS3 for. If that comes free with SR2 ce at $20, then that's worth it to me.

Good price for a good game, picked the CE up for $30 from Amazon, but it really is a rather pathetic CE. Tin is nice quality but the extras are pretty lame.

[quote name='gargus']Forgot why I hate lamestop so much.

Needless to say lamestop still has the game in ft wright ky if anyone cares.[/QUOTE]

LOL, I think I know what guy you're talking about. Thankfully most GS employees up my way (Anderson Township) seem fairly understanding when I get picky about my new games being in actual new condition.

bread's done
Back