Buy my ps2 games, many rpgs with set prices W: PS1 mem card, DC AV Cables, GC mem car

exileinoblivion

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
UPDATE: I'm trying to sell some of my ps2 games. I have set prices that include shipping. I feel pretty confident that the prices I put up are good but you can always make me an offer, the worst I can do is say no.

So here is my tradelist and here are my rules.

1. Lowest feedback sends first(probably me)
2. All trades/sales have delivery confirmation
3. When buying paypal comes first regardless of feedback.

I know I don't have much feedback here but here are two references. Feel free to e-mail me on either to verify it's me.

Tradegamesnow.com Feedback rating of 15
http://tradegamesnow.com/user.cfm?un=takingchase&view=feed

Ebay feedback of 34, all 100% positive
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=gnarlygames&ftab=AllFeedback

Don't be turned off by something having a hard to part with symbol. Make offers, the worst I could do is say no. There is a lot of stuff out there that I want so chances are you still might be able to get me to part with it.
KEY:
:hot: High want/Really hard to part with
No smilies means it's a medium want and I'm willing to trade more easily
:cold:Low want/ready to give this damn thing away

Now onto my list!

HAVE:

Xbox 360 Accessories

SF IV Tournament stick :hot:
Hori EX2 stick(plus 6 hori buttons, bat top, octogonal restrictor plate, and template for Ninja Turtles Faceplate - none of this is installed yet):hot:
Chat Pad:hot:

Xbox 360 Games

Dragon Age Origins
Bayonetta
Battle Fantasia (sealed):hot:
Beautiful Katamari
Dirt 2:hot:
Eternal Sonata:hot:
Fuel
Fight Night Round 4
Grand Theft Auto IV(sealed)
NHL 09
Project Gotham Racing 4 (sealed)
Saints Row 2 special edition:hot:
Street Fighter IV
Xmen Origins Wolverine :hot:

Playstation 3 Accessories

Sixaxis Controller

Playstation 3 Games

Disgaea 3:hot:
Uncharted 2
Killzone 2

Playstation 2 Games

:hot::hot:THIS ENTIRE SECTION IS HARD FOR ME TO PART WITH:hot::hot:
Shadow Hearts From the new world
Shadow Hearts Covenant (complete but in blockbuster 2 disc case instead of normal ps2 two disc cases) - $27
Victorious Boxers 2(sealed)
Mega Man Anniversary Collection $25
Beatdown (sealed)
Star Ocean
Rogue Galaxy
Kingdom Hearts(black label) $13
R-type final(sealed)
Metal Gear Solid 3 Substance - $25
Yakuza - $13
Magna Carta Deluxe Set - $25
Suikoden 3 - $23
Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition - $8
Wild Arms Alter Code F
Grandia 3 - $25

GBA GAMES(all cart only unless noted)

Final Fantasy tactics Advance
Golden Sun (manual and map included)
F-zero GP Legend
F-zero (it's some import I have no idea I can take picture if interested)
Revenge of Shinobi
Zone of Enders the fist of mars
Castlevania Circle of the Moon
Contra Advance (manual included)
Castlevania - Harmony of Dissonance

Gameboy Color games

Legend of Zelda Oracle of ages

Gamecube Accessories

Gameboy advance player(disc and player included, no original box)

Gamecube Games

:hot::hot:AGAIN ALL HARD TO PART WITH:hot::hot:
Tales of Symphonia
Skies of Arcadia Legends
Legend of Zelda Four Swords
Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes
Fire Emblem Path of Radiance

DVD's and Blu-rays

Pushing Daises Season 1 BLU RAY
Pushing Daisies Season 2 BLU RAY
Blind Dead box set
Holloween BLU RAY
Planet Terror STEELBOOK BB
Death Proof STEELBOOK BB

WANT:

Willing to check lists
There is so much more that I want but can't think of, I can't stress enough that I'll check lists

Assassin's Creed 2
Blazblue
Prototype:cold:
Dragon Age
Brutal Legend
Microsoft Points

PS3

Infamous
Folklore:cold:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump, I picked up Uncharted 2 tonight and need the first one to play before getting on to this. I'm real anxious to get playing it so I want to work out something for this game tonight.

I really want to get a trade worked out for Wet because I'm getting burnt out on goozex so someone PM me about it. If I can't dump it on here I'll probably just go for the 900 pt instant trade in a few days.

[quote name='sasukekun']I wouldve tried to trade MS points for it, but apparently you cant gift em anymore b/c of that glitch that happened :([/QUOTE]

Oh wow, I didn't even realize that you could gift MS points in the first place. To bad, I'm always down for MS points even though I tend to squander them. I have so many arcade games I've yet to touch.

Funny that you ask, I looked into the game to see if I would like it, since I saw your thread. It doesn't really seem like my kind of game though, sorry.

I see people wanting it though all the time in the forums, surprised to see you haven't made a deal yet.

Ya, it was a whole lot of fun and worth what I paid but because I got hooked on it I breezed through it in a few days. Since I played it nonstop I got to burnt out on it to want to attempt another playthrough on the hardest difficulty. I tried getting rid of it on tradegamesnow but that place seems like a graveyard anymore.

Byakurai, sorry but I already have Disgaea 3(by the way how is it? I've had it forever and yet to play)and in all honesty if I were to trade it for MS points I would probably do the $20 promo at gamestop to get a little extra with my edge and save myself on shipping costs.

EDIT: Oh and by the way Yamato, I installed a friends copy of WaW to my hard drive so thanks again. If anyone is reading this thread I highly recommend trading with him. Really good guy around here.

Everyone responded to. Lets try a morning bump. Maybe that's why I've got no trades going. I always try to do this at like 3am so lets try for when normal people are awake.

[quote name='exileinoblivion']Ya, it was a whole lot of fun and worth what I paid but because I got hooked on it I breezed through it in a few days. Since I played it nonstop I got to burnt out on it to want to attempt another playthrough on the hardest difficulty. I tried getting rid of it on tradegamesnow but that place seems like a graveyard anymore.

Byakurai, sorry but I already have Disgaea 3(by the way how is it? I've had it forever and yet to play)and in all honesty if I were to trade it for MS points I would probably do the $20 promo at gamestop to get a little extra with my edge and save myself on shipping costs.

EDIT: Oh and by the way Yamato, I installed a friends copy of WaW to my hard drive so thanks again. If anyone is reading this thread I highly recommend trading with him. Really good guy around here.[/QUOTE]

No worries man. I actually managed to trade my MS points off for Fairytale Fights last night anyways. As for Disgaea, it's still part of my eternal backlog.

Wet is pending out. I added Batman AA to the tradelist

I would really rather not sell disgaea 3. I haven't played it yet so I would really just part with it if the right trade came along.

Bump

If I have not responded to anyones PM's please let me know. I'm not trying to ignore you I just got bombarded with PM's and I think I responded to all of them.

bread's done
Back