Free Stuff Friday - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X Thrustmaster Limited Edition Bundle

Gamewatcher

CAGiversary!
This week, we have another prize we "won" at the Child's Play Charity Auction: Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X, a PC flight combat game complete with the very impressive Thrustmaster T.16000M joystick.

Need more convincing? Yahtzee liked it! Yeah, I know. OK, pick yourself up off the ground and enter here:

http://www.busygamernews.com/2009/12/free_stuff_friday_-_tom_clancy.html

This week, you have until 9p Pacific on Christmas Eve, Thursday, Dec. 24, to enter. Here's hoping someone who really loves combat flight simulators wins!

Thanks for the heads up, OP.

I haven't entered any of the giveaways you've done since I won Mirror's Edge not too long ago because I didn't want to feel like a greedy douche, but this one is tempting enough for me to put my name in the hat.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']A "thrustmaster"? Sounds like bodybuilding equipment :rofl:[/QUOTE]
yeah you would know :roll:

LAST CHANCE. This closes at 9p Pacific tonight, Christmas Eve. Somebody's going to win a great late holiday present!

[quote name='arthurfaarter']I entered, and I WON! Just replied to the winning e-mail received this morning. Thanks Gamewatcher.[/QUOTE]

Congratulations.

bread's done
Back