Modnation Racers Beta Code

LiekosOfMobius

CAG Veteran
Hey, I've got a spare Modnation beta code from my Qore subscription:

D626-8TBL-69LR

I do ask that you post if you take it so people don't waste their time.

The beta is live now btw, mine is downloading this very minute. It's a pretty hefty download at 1.8 GB, so I recommend putting it on and going to sleep, that's what I'm doing.

I also might get another one soon from registering at the Modnation site, and if I do I'll post it here.

Damn so close :( . Well I hope there will be some extra ones floating around sometime soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check your emails too. I just got sent one out of the blue from Playstation. The email is titled "Your ModNation Racers Online Beta Code!" so it's hard to miss. Also came with a code for a "limited theme" as well. I do not recall asking for a code but I am excited that I got one. Will be downloading after I get out of work.

Interesting, I hope to see another giveaway for this. I am kinda excited to see what I could make in the Track Editor, although I couldn't make anything in LittleBigPlanet. :(

If I get an extra code I'll post it on here. I have a couple requests out there and just got one from Playstation.

[quote name='NJMane']Check your emails too. I just got sent one out of the blue from Playstation. The email is titled "Your ModNation Racers Online Beta Code!" so it's hard to miss. Also came with a code for a "limited theme" as well. I do not recall asking for a code but I am excited that I got one. Will be downloading after I get out of work.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the information! Just checked my email as well and found I got the beta code and a theme. Downloading the beta at the moment.

To those of you who received emails, did you sign up for it, or did PlayStation just randomly send you a code?

I'm hoping for option two, as it'd mean I could get a code lol.

[quote name='mightymek']I got a theme code too, no beta code. If anyone has extra and wants to hook me up, please PM me!![/QUOTE]
Same here, looked in my email today and was excited but was like Theme?

I received 2 codes, Beta and Theme last night. Signed up for them like a month and a half ago on the beta page before it was posted on Playstation Blog that you could sign up between a time period this month for a chance at a code. According to the beta sign-up site "(If you registered before 12/3/2009 you are automatically in!)". I got friends who signed up after the 3rd and only got a code for the theme.

Haha, I got one from the GameSpot thing. I knew about it beforehand though and waited for hours.

[quote name='frombrknwings']lol have to be a level 3 user anyways to get the code on gamespot[/QUOTE]

No, that was just for posting a reply in the comments thread. I joined this morning when I heard about the codes and got one with no problem.

[quote name='Anhmeister']In my experience, all that does is show you what the code is for, it never actually redeemed it for me.[/QUOTE]

I redeemed the MAG beta code that way and was able to download it once I got on the PS3. It either showed up in my transactions or downloads list, I forgot which one.

bread's done
Back