Rock Band Wireless Guitar for Xbox 360 + AC/DC Live Rock Band & Rock Revolution $25

Brother Daz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Taken from SD:

Rock Band Wireless Guitar for Xbox 360 with BONUS 2 Games - AC/DC Live Rock Band and Rock Revolution $25 shipped
Rock Band Wireless Guitar for Xbox 360 with BONUS 2 Games - AC/DC Live Rock Band and Rock Revolution [buy.com]

Rock Band Wireless Guitar: Rock out with biggest guitarists, bassists, drummers, and singers of all time with this Rock Band Wireless Guitar, whether as a solo artist or as part of a hard rocking band. The makers of this guitar made unprecedented deals with top record labels and music publishers to bring you music that spans all genres of rock and includes many master recordings from legendary artists. You can add another guitar to your band for the full 4-player Rock Band experience. This guitar is a modeled replica of the classic Fender Stratocaster guitar. It is fully wireless so you can flail as wildly as you shred. The controller also includes 5 additional frets at the top of the neck so you can tap out extreme solos without having to strum.
AC/DC Live Rock Band Track Pack: AC/DC comes exclusively to Rock Band for the worldwide release of AC/DC LIVE: Rock Band® Track Pack™. This exclusive deal marks the first time ever the band has included an entire album for video game play, with 18 live tracks from their prolific live performances becoming available in one electrifying, standalone game (NOTE: Rock Band and/or Rock Band 2 are NOT required to play this game).
AC/DC LIVE: Rock Band Track Pack features the master recordings from the best of the band’s live performances. The live recording was specially remixed for Rock Band by Mike Fraser. The game features 18 tracks, with more than 99 minutes of game play for each instrument.
All tracks from the AC/DC LIVE: Rock Band Track Pack are also available for play in Rock Band and Rock Band 2* by entering a special export authentication code for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PLAYSTATION 3 versions (included).

AC/DC Live Rock Band Song List:
  • Thunderstruck
  • Shoot to Thrill
  • Back in Black
  • Hell Ain’t a Bad Place to Be
  • Heatseeker
  • Fire Your Guns
  • Jailbreak
  • The Jack
  • Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
  • Moneytalks
  • Hells Bells
  • High Voltage
  • Whole Lotta Rosie
  • You Shook Me All Night Long
  • T.N.T.
  • Let There Be Rock
  • Highway To Hell
  • For Those About to Rock (We Salute You)
Rock Revolution: Release your inner rockstar or allow your friends the privilege of picking up an axe or pounding the skins with you to 40 mind bending rock and roll tracks. Unleash your creative juices in the Jam Mode where you can create your own music in a state of the art multi-track studio. This is the musical revolution the world has been waiting for.
Rock out on drums, but also wail on your guitar or bass in the same game, use the drum kit or a guitar freely in Jam mode and record up to 8 seperate tracks. Online persistent scoreboards allow performance comparison wiwth other players around the world. Up to 15 cool and realistic characters in stunning unique and authentic venues. Choose from 40 plus songs to jam, also downloadable songs and song packs available after initial release and a broad range of music styles. Online and offline multiplayer, versus, coop and band battle with rehearsal mode and career mode.

Rock Revolution Song List:
  • "All My Life"-Foo Fighters
  • "All The Small Things"-Blink-182
  • "Am I Evil?"-Metallica
  • "Are You Gonna Be My Girl"-Jet
  • "Bad Reputation"-Joan Jett
  • "Blitzkrieg Bop"-Ramones
  • "Chop Suey!"-System of a Down
  • "Cum on Feel the Noize"-Quiet Riot
  • "Dance, Dance"-Fall Out Boy
  • "Detroit Rock City"-Kiss
  • "The Diary of Jane"-Breaking Benjamin
  • "Dirty Little Secret"-All-American Rejects
  • "Dr. Feelgood"-Mötley Crüe
  • "The End of Heartache"-Killswitch Engage
  • "Falling Away from Me"-Korn
  • "Given Up"-Linkin Park
  • "Heading Out to the Highway"-Judas Priest
  • "Highway Star"-Deep Purple
  • "Holy Wars...The Punishment Due"-Megadeth
  • "Joker & the Thief"-Wolfmother
  • "Kiss Me Deadly"-Lita Ford
  • "Last Resort"-Papa Roach
  • "Magic Man"-Heart
  • "No One Like You"-Scorpions
  • "Our Truth"-Lacuna Coil
  • "Pain"-Three Days Grace
  • "Paralyzer"-Finger Eleven
  • "Pull Me Under"-Dream Theater
  • "Round and Round"-Ratt
  • "Run to the Hills"-Iron Maiden
  • "Sk8er Boi"-Avril Lavigne
  • "Somebody Told Me"-The Killers
  • "The Spirit of Radio"-Rush
  • "Spoonman"-Soundgarden
  • "Still of the Night"-Whitesnake
  • "Stone Cold Crazy"-Queen
  • "Walk"-Pantera
  • "We're Not Gonna Take It"-Twisted Sister
  • "White Room"-Cream
  • "Won't Get Fooled Again"-The Who
  • "Youth Gone Wild"-Skid Row
Features.Add another guitar to your band with the Rock Band Wireless Guitar for the ultimate Rock Band World Tour experience.For the first time ever on Xbox 360, rock out with the replica Fender Stratocaster with full wireless freedom.Hook two Rock Band Wireless Guitars up to one system for some fierce competitive guitar action in modes such as Score Duel where you battle for the highest score, or the challenging Tug-of-War mode, where performance is key.Supports downloadable content for never-ending challenges

I'm considering it. Could care less about Rock Revolution, but a RB wireless guitar and the AC/DC track pack for $25 might be worth it. Don't forget Bing cashback.

Yeah I could care less about RR also, but I needed to get a wireless guitar since my son is now walking and my wired Xplored is like a magnet for him.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Why are there so many great songs in a crappy game like Rock Revo?[/QUOTE]
I think most of them are covers, so the songs that would be great, probably aren't.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Why are there so many great songs in a crappy game like Rock Revo?[/QUOTE]

Well, they're all covers, so I don't think they had to spend much to acquire the rights.

The RR covers aren't exactly that great of covers to begin with. Only one master in there I think, forgot what it is.

Anyways, I got the deal from Buy.com when it was just the RB1 Wireless guitar and AC/DC for the same price, and the RB1 wireless guitar was true to form, it didn't work out of the box. Up/down strum and up/down on the d-pad had no recognition. Had to do a warranty thing with EA, still waiting for the box they are sending me to send it in. So if this is going to be your first guitar, you might be hugely sad at the fail rate on this guitar.

If you missed the previous $19.99 deal on the guitar, if you trade in both games you're getting it for about the same amount otherwise AC/DC for those that like them or just want to score some easy gamer points is one of those type of games to do it with.

Best part, if you can checkout with amazon. bonus.

Haha, I bought this before they added Rock Revolution to the bundle. It's the RB1 guitar, just so you know.

Dodged a bullet there.

Yeah, I'm glad I got in on this deal the first time, before they threw in a FREE copy of Rock Revolution.

It's too expensive. They'd have to pay me to take that game, lol... no offense to the developer, the concept was the problem.

And yeah, it's the wireless version of the RB1 Strat. I tried mine out a couple days ago and it feels pretty much the same as the wired version. I know everyone has a different opinion on the RB1 Strat...if you like it like I do, you won't be disappointed with this one either. If you hate it, you will hate this one also.

Thanks to comments here and in the other thread, I think I'm gonna bite.
[quote name='100xp']Best part, if you can checkout with amazon. bonus.[/QUOTE]
Up until now, I was completely unaware of this feature. How long ago did they introduced this option? Gonna go to Amazon and read up on the details now.

I'm not a fan of the old school RB guitar, but I kinda wanted to pick up AC/DC track pack since its only available in disk form. I'm sure I'll hate Rock Rev but I can always give that away to someone. Pretty good deal. Thanks OP.

yeah...i broke down and got one. the shipping is free but it's 7-9 business days, even though it says ships in 1-2. With the holidays next week, I'll be surprised if I see it before New Years. *chuckles*

Rock Revo will be regifted to the little ones.

Thanks for the info OP. I already have 4 wireless guitars and 1 wired one for the 360, but I really have been wanting that ACDC track pack. I figure I can just gift the guitar and RR.

[quote name='100xp']yeah...i broke down and got one. the shipping is free but it's 7-9 business days, even though it says ships in 1-2. With the holidays next week, I'll be surprised if I see it before New Years. *chuckles*

Rock Revo will be regifted to the little ones.[/QUOTE]
I ordered yesterday and got my shipping confirmation last night. Its being delivered by UPS with a delivery date of Dec. 23. Not to bad for free "7-9 day" shipping

Heh, now there's a creative way to get rid of your Rock Revolution stock that no one will buy. Although I suspect that they should be a bit more sneaky about it or else they'll risk this scenario...

Buy.com: "Rock Band Wireless Guitar for Xbox 360 with BONUS 2 Games - AC/DC Live Rock Band... "
Gamer: "YES! Great deal!"
Buy.com: "... and Rock Revolution"
Gamer: *runs away screaming*

Ok I have a question, I just got this in the mail today and I think the guitar is already broke. Should I feel a click when I use the strum bar? Because Its not clicking when I strum up or down, the game registers the strum but I dont feel a click like I do with the Xplorer.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Ok I have a question, I just got this in the mail today and I think the guitar is already broke. Should I feel a click when I use the strum bar? Because Its not clicking when I strum up or down, the game registers the strum but I dont feel a click like I do with the Xplorer.[/QUOTE]

RB guitar's dont click, the GH ones do.
It's preference, some ppl like clicky some ppl dont.

Got my confirmation this morning that it shipped, my goods are still in California...which is probably why it shipped to you a lot faster than to me. Yeah, so rock'in in the new years is possible but no decking the halls on Christmas Eve.

9 days later it has arrived...i guess 7-9 days was literal. (one day too late though to rock it out with my friends in town though)

The guitar works, despite a lot of bad press about the tilt feature not working properly or the down strumming...but there's a piece of plastic (or something) loose inside the guitar. Also a scuff mark on the body of it...whatever, still works fine but, i'm wondering what the loose part is. Send it back and hope in about 20 buisness days to get a response or credit? then another 7-9 days to get a replacement?

I think I'll just take my chances and open her up and attempt to remedy the situation.

Mine arrived broken. RMA is now on the way. Still worth the try despite the hassle. At least I could play acdc despite sending it back, since the import code works :D

bread's done
Back