Complete Gunslinger Girl and Heroic Age (both Blu-Ray) for Cheap on Amazon

You're not crazy, this is the lowest price I've seen for the Gunslinger Girl bluray set on Amazon. I have it on DVD and I know this is an upscale and it's still tempting. One of my favorite series.

I preordered it when it was $34.99 on 11/04/09, and then it went up to $44.99 or there abouts.

I canceled the old order and locked this one in at $27.99.

FYI, many of the upcoming FUNimation BD releases for 2010 have recently (within the last month or so) dropped in retail price. It appears that Amazon.com has been making the appropriate changes. As to Gunslinger Girl S1, the retail price should be $49.98 and not $59.98.

[quote name='nakedninja']wouldn't amazon give you the lowest price since you preordered?[/QUOTE]Yes, they should, though I've had enough issues with them auto-adjusting the price that I'd rather be pro-active with it for a $7 difference in my pre-order price.

[quote name='Mako1215']Upscaled? and how the picture quality is about.[/QUOTE]
FUNimation had confirmed that it's upscaled earlier this year. Its sequel, Gunslinger Girl -Il Teatrino- won't be.

This is good news. I ordered the Gunslinger Girl blu ray set when it was $34.99 so they will price adjust. Very much worth it (I too have the DVD set/box and am "upgrading").

[quote name='Mako1215']Where's Lemon. I need info on this Gunslinger girl[/QUOTE]

As others have already pointed out, Gunslinger Girl is yet another upscaled release. But it's a decent show, and if you don't own it on DVD already, it's worth a purchase.

Heroic Age, on the other hand, is mediocre at best, and not worth anyone's time or money. Also upscaled.

Yea I don't have it on dvd so I got the order for it. Man too much good stuff is happening in the upcoming months. I need another job.

bread's done
Back