A male Valentine's day dream?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a girlfriend of a member of this forum. (can't say who because then it would ruin all my fun)
I'm wondering what all the guys on this board think would be a perfect Valentine's day...

I wanna do something special for him but I'm out of ideas right now...I've given him blow job while he's playing a game and sex while he's play a game. I'm going to have dinner for him when he gets home...something I know he likes a lot...but as for the rest of the evening I don't know... So anyone have any ideas?

Oh yeah...a threesome is out...anything else is doable

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']:lol:

wondering if this is my gf

:?

if it is, everyone suggest to her that threesomes be in :ziplip:[/quote]

Hmmm...she just joined today too. It could be anyone from this boards girlfriend. Maybe its mine. No matter who it is, threesomes should be in. :wink:

Let's have fun looking for context clues. "I'll have dinner ready for him when he gets home, something I know he likes alot." This would suggest that they live together, and it would even further suggest that they've been together for a long time (if she's made dinner for him before).

Also, the "no-threesome" thing would suggest a more commited/mature relationship, and you could theoretically pull that they're a bit older from that.

-EDIT: well she just crushed this point. If anything, the "someday" would suggest that she is younger. Older people tend to equate the future with marriage, while younger people still have their sexual checklist as priority 1. Hrm.

Although, Gamer's Girlfriend, and not Gamer's Wife or Gamer's Fiance.

[quote name='xenoman80']do it in public i know that turns me on!! or am i just a freak?[/quote]

If you are, I am too... So far I'm up to... 4 places. A library being one of them. :twisted:

Guys...it doesn't HAVE to be sex. just something guys think is romantic and/or fun. and I'd rather it not be leave him to play his games in peace.

LMAO is everyone hopeful that I'm 'their' girlfriend? and if so--why not give some ideas? it can never hurt

It's hard to say without knowing the guy you're doing this for. But, I'd look for what he has always wanted to do or become. Like if he loves to sing, then find some open mike night, and book him...just to give him that thrill of being onstage and singing. The adrenaline. If he's always wanted to sky-dive or take flying lessons, book him a class. And, even if these events are in the future, you can finalize things now, and make a card, with a coupon/certificate for whatever you planned for him.

My sister booked a cooking class for her and her husband, where they learn and cook a romantic meal, and then dine and eat it together. A lot of guys probably wouldn't like this, but it's something good and romantic you can do together.

Hell, if you've been together long enough, propose to him for Valentine's Day. I did with my fiance.

Well, it sounds like you already have a good idea. A dinner alone would be very nice. Spend the rest of the night either watching TV or a DVD together. It's not like you have to be superactive to enjoy being with eachother. Just stay in and enjoy eachothers company.

Actually, I'm hoping (and knowing) you're not my girlfriend. Any woman who tries to use her sexuality to entice posters on an internet board such as you are would be of no interest to me. My fiance and I are both adventurous and eager to please each other in any way, without requiring Valentine's Day and definitely without shouting our exploits out to the world.

Anyhow, instead of using sex as either a gift, a bragging right or a special treat like you would use to train a dog.. give him something thoughful and useful. Come up with something he actually wants, something you may have heard him mention, and above all, something useful that won't just clutter the house.

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='xenoman80']do it in public i know that turns me on!! or am i just a freak?[/quote]

If you are, I am too... So far I'm up to... 4 places. A library being one of them. :twisted:[/quote]
done it in school, 3 train,conductors booth, 59th street anda resteraunt lol did i metion i live in nyc!!! girls are secertly all freaky!!!!

Well...I'd say he's pretty much like any of you. Addicted to this forum. lol
What sets him appart from just anyone is that he really loves me, he's a hopeless romantic most of the time, he's fairly liberal. He does like sex in semi-public areas.
he's a homebody, the only time he goes out is if I make him or he wants more games. He gets bored kinds easily. umm...he likes movies, food, obviously games.

take him 2 an arcade an give him a handjob while he's playing the acarde!!! ( i feel sorry for the person who put quaters in after me)lolol

[quote name='xenoman80']take him 2 an arcade an give him a handjob while he's playing the acarde!!! ( i feel sorry for the person who put quaters in after me)lolol[/quote]

:shock: Have you really done that? :lol:

I can't justify going to arcades anymore. They're all too expensive and I have better games at home.

it becomes obvious when a man loves a women.

sex is something that happens all the time with us...that's why I'm looking for something different. I want to do something...special. I know I could buy a lot of different things that he'd like however to me that is not the best way to say "I love you." Actions speak louder than words, n'est pas?

Cut his cock off and shove it into his video game systems and see if they provide him with what you do. So your saying he can't stop playing games to have sex. Yes his is gay.

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='xenoman80']take him 2 an arcade an give him a handjob while he's playing the acarde!!! ( i feel sorry for the person who put quaters in after me)lolol[/quote]

:shock: Have you really done that? :lol:

I can't justify going to arcades anymore. They're all too expensive and I have better games at home.[/quote] :twisted: :lol:

Well, i know one of the few things i asked for was my GF to just sit down and play some games with me. Have some snack food or something around and just have a good time

Yeah, just do something to show him that you pay attention to him. If he reads books, and likes one specifici author, go on ebay and find a #1 edition autographed. If he likes games, and has been searching for something rare, find it and buy it at any cost. It's not really about the cost, it's about you doing anything to make him happy, and caring enough to know what that is. Once, for my fiance, to show him how he was #1 to me, I sat down and spent 14 hours writing out my life story...including all of the things I'm ashamed of.....just so he could know me better. We're doing the long distance thing now, so we write EVERYDAY, and he throws out all of my letters. But, he kept this "life story", because to him it was like I gave him my heart by entrusting him with EVERYTHING I am, and have been through.

I'd love it if I came home, and the power was all cut off, and there was a fire roaring in the fireplace...with candles all around, and a battery-operated radio playing quietly. we'd have a sleeping bad (extra large) layed out by the fire, and eat snacks and play cards or dice and just talk....all night. We'd spend hours massaging each other, and just TALK about our hopes and dreams...just really opening up.

For one... it'd have to start with not going to work... and thats already blown away... =\ Not having a migraine would help!

If hes a member of this board he already has more games than he knows what to do with...

Maybe you should just jump into his arms and tell him you love him?

[quote name='bowmanarmy']My fantasy invloves a cup of jello, some burger king frys, a monkey, my hand, and a roll of electrical tape.[/quote]lol dam your twisted :lol: :lol:

Wow this s pretty sad. Most the people posting (with the exception of a few) are pretty depserate.

First of all it probably wont be a fantasy. Give him something you think he will like but maybe he hasnt tried or done that much. No I am not talking sex.

Since you know him the best think. has he mentioned something in the past that he really wanted to try/ do that you just havent done?

Does he have a favorite food? If you can stand to game (and he sounds like a real big gamer) then get a game you both can play together.

If he has a gamecube many games like Mario Party (I Prefer 4) are great fun. Most guys wont give them a try but you pu tit in and it becomes apparent its a real FUN game.

Otherwise check your PM's I sent you some info.

Gamer's Girlfriend]it becomes obvious when a man loves a women. sex is something that happens all the time with us...that's why I'm looking for something different. I want to do something...special. I know I could buy a lot of different things that he'd like however to me that is not the best way to say "I love you." Actions speak louder than words said:
can some of you guys describe your Valentine's fantacies?

Well now you just sound like a slut.

[quote name='xenoman80']
doin it on the roof of my building on a table with a table cloth of course(for the ladys) and a few candles for light

Wouldn't the rockin' tip the candles over? :dunce:

[quote name='JamesM4321']Yeah, just do something to show him that you pay attention to him. If he reads books, and likes one specifici author, go on ebay and find a #1 edition autographed. If he likes games, and has been searching for something rare, find it and buy it at any cost. It's not really about the cost, it's about you doing anything to make him happy, and caring enough to know what that is. Once, for my fiance, to show him how he was #1 to me, I sat down and spent 14 hours writing out my life story...including all of the things I'm ashamed of.....just so he could know me better. We're doing the long distance thing now, so we write EVERYDAY, and he throws out all of my letters. But, he kept this "life story", because to him it was like I gave him my heart by entrusting him with EVERYTHING I am, and have been through.[/quote]

I thought of writing a story of my life and how he's contributed to making my life better, but I'm not sure it would ever be read in full and if it would be fully appeciated...he's not much of a reader. And he has so many games on order that I'd probably just be buying duplicates of what he already has coming. he's alread got a psp on order so I can't do that. he's got all the memory card that he needs and he has the dvd's he wants and the CD's. I cant' afford a new computer for him. I'd buy some massage oil and give him a full body massage (something we've never done) but he's so damn picky about smells.

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='xenoman80']
doin it on the roof of my building on a table with a table cloth of course(for the ladys) and a few candles for light

Wouldn't the rockin' tip the candles over? :dunce:[/quote] naw my roof has rubber padding and the candles ill be on the floor and well be on top of the table :wink:

[quote name='JamesM4321']I'd love it if I came home, and the power was all cut off, and there was a fire roaring in the fireplace...with candles all around, and a battery-operated radio playing quietly. we'd have a sleeping bad (extra large) layed out by the fire, and eat snacks and play cards or dice and just talk....all night. We'd spend hours massaging each other, and just TALK about our hopes and dreams...just really opening up.[/quote]

That almost sounds gay...

Gamer's Girlfriend][quote name='JamesM4321']Yeah said:
I would be grateful for any full body massage, regardless of smells. My fiance and I give each other massages, but a full body would be great. If he complains that "it smells bad", then that is just wrong.

Maybe you don't need to do anything at all. Maybe hes happy enough knowing that you chose to be with him and thats all he needs or wants.

And what kind of prick wouldn't read something as important as your life story?

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='evilmax17']
Well now you just sound like a slut.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

She said she prefered something non sexual... now you just sound like an ass.[/quote]

Not really, her first post pretty much indicated that.

[quote name='screwkick'][quote name='JamesM4321']I'd love it if I came home, and the power was all cut off, and there was a fire roaring in the fireplace...with candles all around, and a battery-operated radio playing quietly. we'd have a sleeping bad (extra large) layed out by the fire, and eat snacks and play cards or dice and just talk....all night. We'd spend hours massaging each other, and just TALK about our hopes and dreams...just really opening up.[/quote]

That almost sounds gay...[/quote]

since I am gay, I guess that's about right. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back