Meijer Santa Bucks 12/20 - 12/22

That link works. Thanks. When they had this a couple weeks ago I used it to snag a point card.

Make sure you do the math before you purchase.

While this sounds good, it may not be that good depending on what you are looking to buy because they have pumped the prices to full MSRP on a lot of items (including non- video game items).

I just checked out a few items and with shipping they match the Amazon prices at best or are sometimes more.

So, do the math before jumping in. Also include shipping and tax depending on where you live.

That said, PS3 DualShock is $35.07 with Santa Bucks online. Unfortunately they charge $7.95 for shipping making it $43.02 and making it cheaper to get it from Amazon if you have prime but if you are close enough for store pickup that is a great deal!

Last edited by a moderator:
I plan on having them price match BB for Metroid Prime triology and then getting another $4 off. If you look at the coupons, it's 20% off if you get something at the minimum price.

Most of the prices are normal MSRP, so they aren't that great of deal, with amazon, etc. I ended up with the 4000 ($50) Microsoft points with $10 off using the SB.

IDK if this will work with the Sony PSN cards, as it uses actual $ amounts. The SB has exclusions for gift cards.

bread's done
Back