Puzzle Quest: Galactrix (DS) - $10 - Big Lots

It says "Titles will vary by store" but here is what is pictured and am able to read:

All $10

:wii:
Samba de Amigo
(something) Pool
My Sims Kingdom
The Naked Brothers Band (something something)
Neopets Puzzle Adventure

:ds:
Science Papa
Tak (something something)
Puzzle Quest Galactix

The stuff in the ad is pretty much all I found for $10. Picked up 2 copies of Galactix. Also got Scene It? Deluxe Movie 2nd Edition board game for $8. Good stuff!

I've been playing Galactrix like mad lately. Though it wasn't as popular as the first Puzzle Quest, I think it has a lot of nice improvements over that game. I am really enjoying this one. At that price it is a steal.

[quote name='oxidative']It says "Titles will vary by store" but here is what is pictured and am able to read:

All $10

:wii:
Samba de Amigo
(something) Pool
My Sims Kingdom
The Naked Brothers Band (something something)
Neopets Puzzle Adventure

:ds:
Science Papa
Tak (something something)
Puzzle Quest Galactix[/QUOTE]

Might bite on sims kingdom. always wanted to try it out. thanks.

Most of my beef against Galactrix on DS is the controls. It misclicks so much it's annoying. Otherwise, it's still not as fun a game as Puzzle Quest because they made it too complicated. If they only made the blocks fall downwards instead of a possible 4 directions, it probably would have been more fun for me.

[quote name='elessar123']Most of my beef against Galactrix on DS is the controls. It misclicks so much it's annoying. Otherwise, it's still not as fun a game as Puzzle Quest because they made it too complicated. If they only made the blocks fall downwards instead of a possible 4 directions, it probably would have been more fun for me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I picked it up for $5 and still havent tried it because of all the negative reports. I'll get to it eventually... or maybe not.

There's a Puzzle Quest II coming out I'm looking forward to.

For $10, I probably will bite on this,even though the reviews kind of scare me.

Side note, have you guys tried Puzzle Kingdoms? I had a really good time with that one on my DS.

bread's done
Back