Amazon: dungeons & dragons animated series: $9.99

That's an awesome price on D&D. It is a great cartoon, with stories (and humor) that still hold up well. I introduced my 13 year old son to them, and he enjoyed them also. I bought it at full price when it was first released, and it was worth every penny. One of the few cartoons that is as good as you remembered it to be, and well-done enough to appreciate for first time watchers.

Thanks, went for He-Man, never saw any of the newer series, but in the '80s was my favorite show. Willing to give the new ones a shot at this price.

I should note that Mill Creek specializes in budget, no-frills releases. So collectors would probably be disappointed with their stuff. But I haven't seen any complaints about the actual video quality, just the lack of extras.

Definitely no frills. Saw this a couple months ago for about $7 at Walmart in the budget aisle. Good memories, although as a kid I always wished the characters did more hack n slash. :D

[quote name='crumrin114']Ultraman: The Complete Series: 6.99[/QUOTE]

Really wish BCI had kept the liscense (or I wish my box set wasn't stolen). This release has one of the worst cases I've ever seen. Its an empty shell with four tabs to hold the discs that are in paper sleeves.That being said, totally worth the $7 for the set as the discs are the same as the original release minus the books.

Hope they don't use the same case for their upcoming Super Robot Red Baron release (girlfriend wants her own box set for when she has to ship out).

Sold on d&d. Would bite on he-man as well if I didn't already have such a massive backlog on shows to watch. Thanks OP!

[quote name='fart_bubble']Really wish BCI had kept the liscense (or I wish my box set wasn't stolen). This release has one of the worst cases I've ever seen. Its an empty shell with four tabs to hold the discs that are in paper sleeves.That being said, totally worth the $7 for the set as the discs are the same as the original release minus the books.

Hope they don't use the same case for their upcoming Super Robot Red Baron release (girlfriend wants her own box set for when she has to ship out).[/QUOTE]

I picked up Joe Schmo 2 at Target with a case like that. Very strange. First time I'd seen that style...

If you prefer local shopping for these check Target. May not be the exact same items, but I've seen some series/season sets for Ultraman, D&D, and He-man on endcaps in the DVD section of several if not all local targets.

[quote name='ctice44']Some other good prices on complete series are:
Highlander: The Complete Animated Series: $9.99
http://www.amazon.com/Highlander-Complete-Artist-Not-Provided/dp/B001URA5W0/ref=pd_sim_d_11
V: The Complete Series (1984): $10.99
http://www.amazon.com/V-Complete-Marc-Singer/dp/B00023BKMC/ref=pd_sim_d_57[/QUOTE]

man if i seen this earlier and could got the highlander shipped before xmas for free i would of : (

SCRATCH That

its only 150 pts on goozex...i thinki just wait and see if anyone ever puts it up there or the price falls to say 5 on amazon

bread's done
Back