New GS/EB email with 100+ game drops

pun123

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Survivalism']Awesome contribution.[/QUOTE]

Glad you think so. You sarcasm amuses me! :applause:

[quote name='exileinoblivion']I love how they just gave me 2.75 For MK VS DC and yet this new discounted price is still $25 for a used copy.[/QUOTE]

that's why I rather keep my games than to trade them in for nothing.
But damn, I had no idea they were making so much on used games

[quote name='X-GOUKI']that's why I rather keep my games than to trade them in for nothing.
But damn, I had no idea they were making so much on used games[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I only paid $5 for it from HWV anyways so it's not a big deal. I just couldn't believe how much it wasn't like MK at all when I played it so I wanted to get rid of it. Still, absolutely ridiculous is what there profit margins are.

[quote name='Casteor']Not interested[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Casteor']Only thing I see appealing for online is Valkyria Chronicles and DW6 empires PS3[/QUOTE]

Saw that the new Karaoke Revolution :360: is $28 used. Online price only and none in stock near me. I'd get the online version but does not guarantee box/manual.

Sometimes I waste money on things that I already have.. Anyone else have the same problem as me? ie. getting the same game for both consoles just because of a price drop? i gotta stop this bad habit of mines.

[quote name='exileinoblivion']Still, absolutely ridiculous is what there profit margins are.[/QUOTE]

But that assumes that they sell every copy that they've bought back. There are going to be some copies that they will never sell. That's why you still see copies of Madden 06 in every store. I'm sure it averages out to a more modest profit than it seems on the surface.

ON TOPIC: nothing jumps out at me at the moment but thanks OP for the heads up.

[quote name='JaroldL']Sometimes I waste money on things that I already have.. Anyone else have the same problem as me? ie. getting the same game for both consoles just because of a price drop?[/QUOTE]

....no? :whistle2:s

EDIT: Just so this post has some redeeming social value, I picked up DW6E last week for the ps3 when it first dropped, and if you're a DW fan it's well worth $20.

[quote name='viksmart']LMAO!!! GOOD CATCH MATE!!! :lol:[/QUOTE]

I'm not writing an essay on a darn forum, so I don't always leave a period when I'm not done writing in the thread

"."

[quote name='argyle']....no? :whistle2:s

EDIT: Just so this post has some redeeming social value, I picked up DW6E last week for the ps3 when it first dropped, and if you're a DW fan it's well worth $20.[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking of going for it right now... even though I already have DW6 on PS3. The trophies are well worth it to me and I enjoy DW games.

Valkyria Chronicles
DW6 Empires

both on ps3 NEW

Total of $38.14 after BEMERRY promo, tax/shipping.

Should I go for it?

fuck it, ordered Wario Land and Alien Hominid for under $25 shipped.

$24.98

BEMERRY - 10% off all new & used titles plus free Ground Shipping. Not valid on consoles. May not be combined with other offers. Expires 12/21/09 11:59PM. - Alien Hominid
- $0.50

BEMERRY - 10% off all new & used titles plus free Ground Shipping. Not valid on consoles. May not be combined with other offers. Expires 12/21/09 11:59PM. - Wario Land: Shake It
- $2.00

Sub-Total: $22.48

Handling: $5.99

BEMERRY - 10% off all new & used titles plus free Ground Shipping. Not valid on consoles. May not be combined with other offers. Expires 12/21/09 11:59PM.
- $5.99

Estimated Tax: $1.66

Order Total: $24.14

[quote name='the_punisher']fuck it, ordered Wario Land and Alien Hominid for under $25 shipped.

$24.98

BEMERRY - 10% off all new & used titles plus free Ground Shipping. Not valid on consoles. May not be combined with other offers. Expires 12/21/09 11:59PM. - Alien Hominid
- $0.50

BEMERRY - 10% off all new & used titles plus free Ground Shipping. Not valid on consoles. May not be combined with other offers. Expires 12/21/09 11:59PM. - Wario Land: Shake It
- $2.00

BEMERRY - 10% off all new & used titles plus free Ground Shipping. Not valid on consoles. May not be combined with other offers. Expires 12/21/09 11:59PM.
- $5.99

Order Total: $24.14[/QUOTE]

I say go for it

[quote name='Casteor']I'm not writing an essay on a darn forum, so I don't always leave a period when I'm not done writing in the thread

"."[/QUOTE]

Actually, the forum wouldn't let me post without using at least one character, so I used a period. What I, and I believe he was getting at, is that you said, "Not interested," and then turned around and said you might be interested in something a few posts later.

I say this because I have noticed lately that you post on a thread for seemingly no reason at all. Yes! I am doing it now! (Forgive me, mods!) But really -- why not just say something worthwhile rather than assaulting people and contributing very little to the overall discussion at hand? Again, I am only bringing this up now (however irrelevant it may be) because it seems so frustratingly frequent that I thought it needed to be brought to your attention.

That being said, that is, if I may say, an excellent price on Wario Land: Shake It!.

[quote name='Thedrknss48']Are the price drops online only? or would the price be reflected B&M too?[/QUOTE]

I believe both

[quote name='exileinoblivion']I love how they just gave me 2.75 For MK VS DC and yet this new discounted price is still $25 for a used copy.[/QUOTE]

you are a moron for even thinking $2.75 trade in for a game as fun as mk vs dc was a good idea in the first place....:applause:

[quote name='the_legend_of_drtre']you are a moron for even thinking $2.75 trade in for a game as fun as mk vs dc was a good idea in the first place....:applause:[/QUOTE]

Funny as shit if you ask me. I'd rather chuck it in the woods then trade it in at Gamestop

[quote name='Casteor']Funny as shit if you ask me. I'd rather chuck it in the woods then trade it in at Gamestop[/QUOTE]

hell yeah. only place I'll trade is TRU and EVERY game Ive traded has gotten me more than I would have made on ebay.

[quote name='SSJGodzilla']Wow. Fairytale Fights dropped hella quick.[/QUOTE]

It dropped to a better price($0) at Best Buy on Sunday.:lol:

[quote name='the_punisher']fuck it, ordered Wario Land and Alien Hominid for under $25 shipped.

$24.98

- $0.50

- $2.00

- $5.99

Order Total: $24.14[/QUOTE]

:lol::lol::applause::applause: Classic. They give you 'free ground shipping', then tack on a fuckin' $5-6 'handling' fee. If it's anything like the handling the average GS register chimps use when handling the games you better believe it'll show up in 'newsed' condition with lotsa greasy fingerprints on it and maybe a couple scratches.

[quote name='fart_bubble']Gallop Racer 2001 for $3.99 makes me wish I still had my PS2[/QUOTE]

PS3 backwards compat. except for slim.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']It dropped to a better price($0) at Best Buy on Sunday.:lol:

:lol::lol::applause::applause: Classic. They give you 'free ground shipping', then tack on a fuckin' $5-6 'handling' fee. If it's anything like the handling the average GS register chimps use when handling the games you better believe it'll show up in 'newsed' condition with lotsa greasy fingerprints on it and maybe a couple scratches.[/QUOTE]

No fucking way. I'll be sure to call my local Gamestop and complain about it if I get anything other then "NEW" for what I paid for on VC/DW 6 Empires.

[quote name='Casteor']PS3 backwards compat. except for slim.[/QUOTE]

Haha, no.

Only the oldest 80GB and the 60GB are backwards compatible. I think the MGS one also.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']It dropped to a better price($0) at Best Buy on Sunday.:lol:

:lol::lol::applause::applause: Classic. They give you 'free ground shipping', then tack on a fuckin' $5-6 'handling' fee. If it's anything like the handling the average GS register chimps use when handling the games you better believe it'll show up in 'newsed' condition with lotsa greasy fingerprints on it and maybe a couple scratches.[/QUOTE]

No, his order lists a $5.99 handling charge and then the promo taking off the $5.99.

[quote name='jebnaut']Actually, the forum wouldn't let me post without using at least one character, so I used a period. What I, and I believe he was getting at, is that you said, "Not interested," and then turned around and said you might be interested in something a few posts later.

I say this because I have noticed lately that you post on a thread for seemingly no reason at all. Yes! I am doing it now! (Forgive me, mods!) But really -- why not just say something worthwhile rather than assaulting people and contributing very little to the overall discussion at hand? Again, I am only bringing this up now (however irrelevant it may be) because it seems so frustratingly frequent that I thought it needed to be brought to your attention.

That being said, that is, if I may say, an excellent price on Wario Land: Shake It!.[/QUOTE]

^This guy is good! :applause: Ya nailed it!

In my defense I am truly the last person who should ever criticize someones on bad grammar. :drool:

Oh I almost forgot .... don't forget to pick up a Copy of Valkryia Chronicles!! Take it from a cheap ass gamer that at this price you'd be getting a steal and still be able to support Sega in producing awesome games like this one!!!

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']Haha, no.

Only the oldest 80GB and the 60GB are backwards compatible. I think the MGS one also.[/QUOTE]

Yeah MGS one supposed to play most ps2 via software emulation. I have that and it's played all the ps2 games I've tried...

[quote name='the_legend_of_drtre']you are a moron for even thinking $2.75 trade in for a game as fun as mk vs dc was a good idea in the first place....:applause:[/QUOTE]

How is that game any bit of fun? It's MK dumbed down. It's nothing like the glory that I remember from the days of my youth. My bad for wanting to stick with GOOD fighting games.

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']Haha, no.

Only the oldest 80GB and the 60GB are backwards compatible. I think the MGS one also.[/QUOTE]

All PS3s with 4 USB ports... 20GB (no WIFI), 60GB, and the MGS 80GB are backwards compatible. The 60GB is likely the best of the three with WIFI, and hardware compatibility instead of the 80GB's software.

Just saying :)

bread's done
Back