PSP 3000 Hannah Montana Bundle - Lilac - $139 + tax @ Walmart B&M YMMV

binary-curious

CAGiversary!
Bundle includes limited edition "Lilac" PSP-3000 system, Hannah Montana: Rock Out The Show UMD game, Hannah Montana UMD video, 2GB Memory Stick Pro Duo, and PSP vinyl stickers.

I purchased one this evening so I can verify that it actually cost $139 + tax. I haven't opened the package, but Hannah Montana's name does not seem to be branded on the PSP.

Amazon.com has the same bundle for $30 to $60 more dollars.

Happy holidays!

I bought one myself recently and I can say it's a nice looking color for the PSP. It's not really lilac, it's more of a light metallic purple with a clear finish.

Deals' been on and off (including at walmart.com) for months now. Lowest price was $111 after Bing 20% cashback for about 3 days.

It is a report. But still the system looks very nice and there is no HM branding on it.

I was able to get one at a local Wal-Mart for that price, it seems to be a nation wide clearance. For those in San Diego area the Wal-Mart on Plaza bvld in National City had a dozen or so of the HM PSP sytems for this price. Strangely enough they were sold out of all system except for the HM PSP and the lime green DS.

bread's done
Back