H: 4000 MS POINTS, LA NOIRE SEALED+DLC, lots of swag, Airsoft stuff. MANY GAMES

Thorgouge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
All games that I am trading are in excellent condition and include all cases and manuals, all of which are also in pristine condition.

HAVE:

***Mortal Kombat Tournament Edition Klassic Ermac DLC costume + Scorpion avatar costume. These came bundled with the $150 edition of the game and so they're pretty rare. Looking for $10 for the pair.***

**I'm selling a ton of stuff on Craigslist right now and figured it wouldn't hurt to post those links here to help get it sold faster. Links are not provided because I constantly renew the listings so if you see something you like, pm me for a link to pictures/more description. If you have any questions regarding these items, please contact me anytime, I respond to my emails within minutes!!**

US ARMY FUNCTIONAL M17 GAS MASK - $20

LOST PLANET 2 T-SHIRT, METAL WATER BOTTLE, POSTER; RARE CONTEST SWAG - $10 for all

RED DEAD REDEMPTION THEME PLAYING CARDS SEALED NEW AND RARE - $10 ONLY TWO DECKS REMAINING

Airsoft highly upgraded AK74 real wood + extras - $170 excellent Airsoft replica

Airsoft AK47 and M4 magazines mid capacity and hi capacity - price varies per magazine

:ps3::ps3::ps3::ps3::ps3::ps3::ps3::ps3::ps3:
MGS4
Socom Confrontation
Ninja Gaiden Sigma

:360::360::360::360::360::360::360::360::360:
**Xbox Live Gold 12 month cards** Please PM me if interested (will exchange code via pm for paypal) SOLD OUT RIGHT NOW
**4000 MICROSOFT POINTS ** $40 EXCHANGE CODE VIA PM FOR PAYPAL ONLY ONE CARD REMAINING!!!
Lost Planet
Gears of War
Rock Band
Rock Band 2
Call of Duty 3
Star Wars The Force Unleashed
Stranglehold
You're in the Movies w/ Xbox 360 Vision Cam SEALED NEW
Condemned 2 SEALED NEW
Project Gotham Racing 4 SEALED NEW
Guitar Hero Aerosmith
LA Noire BRAND NEW SEALED with the Broderick suit DLC code. ONLY $30 BUY THIS PLEASEEEEEE

:ds::ds::ds::ds::ds::ds::ds::ds::ds::ds::ds:
Metroid Prime Hunters

WANT:

:360::360::360::360::360::360::360::360:
Halo Wars PH with DLC
Lost Planet 2
Fable 3
Rock Band 3
DJ Hero 2
BlazBlue Continuum Shift

:wii::wii::wii::wii::wii::wii::wii::wii::wii::wii::wii::wii::wii:
Goldeneye
Kirby's Epic Yarn

Probably other newer released games that I can't think of right now.

Airsoft stuff

PAYPALPAYPALPAYPALPAYPALPAYPALPAYPALPAYPALPAYPALPAYPALPAYPALPAYPALPAYPALPAYPALPAYPALPAYPALPAYPALPAYPALPAYPAL
PAYPALPAYPALPAYPALPAYPALPAYPALPAYPALPAYPALPAYPALPAYPALPAYPALPAYPALPAYPALPAYPALPAYPALPAYPALPAYPALPAYPALPAYPAL$$$$$$$
PAYPALPAYPALPAYPALPAYPALPAYPALPAYPALPAYPALPAYPALPAYPALPAYPALPAYPALPAYPALPAYPALPAYPALPAYPALPAYPALPAYPALPAYPAL

CYL

Last edited by a moderator:
have

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Ninja Gaiden Sigma CE
Ninja Gaiden 2 CE

looking for paypal or xbl points

bread's done
Back