Hasbro Family Game Night 19.99 @ Amazon.com

Oh. I was going to ask why they'd have it on sale for that piece of crap and not PS3 but I think it's DL only on PSN. Strange. I rather games on disc and for that price I would try the game for the hell of it.

[quote name='billymagnum']I got it for $20 and free shipping from BB a month ago. TOTALLY worth it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah BB had this on sale Black Friday. I think I might finally pick this up.

[quote name='DPsx7']Oh. I was going to ask why they'd have it on sale for that piece of crap and not PS3 but I think it's DL only on PSN. Strange. I rather games on disc and for that price I would try the game for the hell of it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks to you, I just discovered that CAG has an ignore feature.

[quote name='rkrocks123']Thanks to you, I just discovered that CAG has an ignore feature.[/QUOTE]

Ditto for me. I had come to the conclusion that this site was immune to that kind of nonsense but I guess I was wrong.

I also picked it up on Amazon a while back when it was about this price and am digging it. Also, great for achievement whores like myself since it's got 1400 possible points. The 50 wins or whatever for each game are kind of a grind but it's pretty fun (and very easy) overall.

Nice...I wanted to play Scrabble & was playing the demo last night thinking "If only this was $20 or less."

Damn, back up to $37. Seems like everytime I see a post about this game, it's always high again by the time I get to Amazon.

The game is still worth 600 points on Goozex ($30), with a few people still requesting it, I believe. I flipped mine on there about a week ago and got Star Ocean 4 in return. So, if you can make the "profit" and trade up, I recommend it. :)

~HotShotX

bread's done
Back