Having a some trouble with a decision...

DigitalShrapnel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hello all,
I just recently got some microsoft points from my aunt, and I feel like spending them on arcade games. However, I only have 1200 after downloading MK3, so I've been trying to decide between two games: Braid and Shadow Complex. Which would you recommend?

[quote name='EarthBound Sucks']Neither. Get a Dreamcast.[/QUOTE]

:applause: Way to keep it relevant to the thread fanboy.

My vote goes for Braid. Good crazy puzzle game.

[quote name='mediviper']
My vote goes for Braid. Good crazy puzzle game.[/QUOTE]

Yeah both are fantastic, but I mean you might as well save some points while you can.

Shadow complex is more fun and better in my opinion. Plus, it's only 800 points now which leaves you with 400 points to buy 1 more game. You could get street fighter II, worms, worms 2 (still on sale I think through a link) and a few other good games.

[quote name='mediviper']:applause: Way to keep it relevant to the thread fanboy. [/QUOTE]

Why thank you. I just want DigitalShrapnel to be happy with any purchase. That's why I suggest he get a Dreamcast. He'll thank me later!

I never tried Braid, but I played through Shadow Complex and really enjoyed it. I ended up completing the game with 100% items and went through every corner of the game and pretty much explored everything. If you did pick it up last week, I hope you're enjoying it.

Braid will make you want to throw your controller. Shadow Complex lets you punt kick robots.

The choice is yours.

bread's done
Back