PS3 Controller + Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - $53.99 at Best Buy

plasmabeam

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
This is not quite as nice as the Amazon DOTD yesterday with this bundle for $48 w/fss but for those that missed out on yesterday's, here's a second chance!

i paid 60 for in on xmas eve. I just went today to do a PM and price adjust with an amazon print out for the bundle for 48. got my $12.

If you already own uncharted you can take it into gamestop for the 20 dollars off anything in the store then buy this bundle for 40 bucks. You get your copy of uncharted back (brand new even) and a controller for 40 bucks. Even better than amazon

I thought this was only a last week in-store deal? Are they really still selling these PS3 controller + game bundles even cheaper now in stores? Or is it only an online deal?

[quote name='dmdragon']If you already own uncharted you can take it into gamestop for the 20 dollars off anything in the store then buy this bundle for 40 bucks. You get your copy of uncharted back (brand new even) and a controller for 40 bucks. Even better than amazon[/QUOTE]

l0l yeah that's what I'm planning to do. I'm trying to sell my dualshock for $40 to a friend and get the Ratchet and Clank controller bundle at Best Buy and trade in the game for $20.

Basically getting a free Blue controller :]

[quote name='thesis88']I thought this was only a last week in-store deal? Are they really still selling these PS3 controller + game bundles even cheaper now in stores? Or is it only an online deal?[/QUOTE]
Unless the stock tracker is wrong, both bundles are sold out in most stores. So I guess in store is YMMV but it should be the same price as the website.

[quote name='dmdragon']If you already own uncharted you can take it into gamestop for the 20 dollars off anything in the store then buy this bundle for 40 bucks. You get your copy of uncharted back (brand new even) and a controller for 40 bucks. Even better than amazon[/QUOTE]

Keep in mind the game included in the bundle doesn't come with a UPC, so YMMV when attempting the trade-in.

Mine just arrived thanks OP :)

Gonna try to beat Uncharted quickly, and trade it in for the $20 gamestop promo right now as a straight trade for Valkyria Chronicles :)

[quote name='ASLplease']l0l yeah that's what I'm planning to do. I'm trying to sell my dualshock for $40 to a friend and get the Ratchet and Clank controller bundle at Best Buy and trade in the game for $20. Basically getting a free Blue controller :][/QUOTE]

What a friend!

bread's done
Back