Over $2,000 earned in free Amazon Gift Cards, DVDs, Anime, Manga, and Video Games!

wishmonster247

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Swagbucks

Swagbucks is a less enhanced version of Gifthulk in which all you have to do is as many searches for points. You can also watch videos, complete surveys, take polls, and enter Swagcodes for extra points! It takes about 450 points to earn a $5 Amazon gift card, and you can earn as many points you want for many prizes that they have on the site). Click here to join!

Tellwut
So far, since 2010, I have earned close to $2,000 worth of items that I purchased through Amazon by going on many websites to earn Amazon gift cards. Some of them vary from surveys to apps as well! One of the surveys that I use a lot is Tellwut. They have surveys created by its users and you can earn between 5 to 10 points for each survey you answer. The best part is that these surveys are not lengthy and literally takes seconds to answer! you can answer between 20 - 35 surveys daily. You can easily earn a $10 Amazon gift card within two to three weeks if diligent at it. They have great rewards from Amazon to Subway, Best Buy, Home Depot, and even AMC! I have even redeemed for a $10 Amazon gift card more than once. They even have denominations of Amazon gift cards up to $25 as well for 10,000 points. For the $10 gift card, that can be redeemed at 4,000 points. They also have Visa Gift Cards available as well and is open to Canada! If you'd like to join, click here!

Bing
Bing is another search engine website where you can search words daily to earn enough points for Amazon gift cards! I redeem the $5 gift card for 475 points once you get the option of Gold status (which should take about a month). They offer plenty of other rewards as well, including 500 points for Swagbucks! They currently offer a point for every 3 searches up to 30 searches a day. I can usually redeem a gift card within a month or two, and will post proof of that at the end of my post! If you would like to join Bing, click here!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='amfreakincrazy']free-ultimate-game-cards.webs.com/[/QUOTE]

I clicked on your link, but it led me to the P2S website and it said "only one account per hosuehold" I'm not sure if it'll let me rejoin again. :whistle2:|

I love that those sites are like
" Oh so you are not from Usa? Then where would you like to be F***ed "
I know most of these websites are predominanatly US based, but I do know that Tellwut, Gifthulk, and Lootcrate are some of the websites that includes Canada (maybe the UK as well, but I'll have to look at their terms of service for more info).

bread's done
Back