Replacement/Printable Video Game Covers and Manuals

SenorWooSuavA

CAGiversary!
Hi Everyone,

I just purchased Wii Sports Resort without a cover and was wondering if anyone knew of a site that allows you to download replacement covers for games. If they had manuals too, that would be even better. Thanks in advance for your time and efforts!

I used Gamespot.com. When you go to the game page it has a picture of the game, click on it and copy and paste on word document then print out.

Thecoverproject is wonderful. I use my campus' Laser printers and they come out beautiful. Main thing I print are their Dreamcast covers.

[quote name='SenorWooSuavA']Hey Icedrake,

I just was looking over my previous post and just realized that I forgot to extend my thanks to you for your help. Thanks you!

Now I'm off to find a site that allows me to download manuals...[/QUOTE]

You're welcome.

I recall a thread recently where someone was looking for manuals and covers. Someone posted a site but shipping made the price rather steep.

[quote name='icedrake523']You're welcome.

I recall a thread recently where someone was looking for manuals and covers. Someone posted a site but shipping made the price rather steep.[/QUOTE]

something like videogameinstructionbooklet.com, I think? I remember the URL being slightly longer than War & Peace...

Manuals can sometimes be had (relatively) cheap on eBay.

bread's done
Back