Offering $10 for greening! Plus, make money just from buying from sites like ebay!!!!

scarhawk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
PAYING $8 FOR Greening (Aka, fully completing an offer and getting it marked as completed) ON:

NEW SITE: BEST CASHBACK FOR ALMOST ANY RETAILER INCLUDING EBAY Best cashback program In my opinion. Just 1 of the NUMEROUS great cashback rates is getting 6.4% back when you shop at walmart.com! SIGNUP NOW! There's something in it for you UK folks too. Ebay,co.uk was recently added to the list of cashback sites! Signup and test it out!

YOURNINTENDOWII4FREE
You can do any offer that interests you including a signup to a trial of Gamefly and others. Just do 1 Level A offer and PM me the email used to signup and your paypal address and I will promptly send you $10! The cheapest is the Pingo offer. It only requires $1 paypal. But you must follow all the instructions and wait a day or so to get your account verified there and you must provide your real phone number so you can call an access number to verify it and get your offer marked as complete. Overall, it's more work and the Gamefly offer and other offers are simpler, but it's still cheaper!

ATTN: FIRST PERSON TO GET THEIR OFFER MARKED AS COMPLETE AND PMs ME GETS $12!!!!

I'm here to share with you some sites that I found to be extremely safe, legit, and of course ones that help you make cash easy. All of the sites below offer great prizes such as Amazon and Ebay Gift Certificates. Some of them even offer Paypal, games, Ultimate Game Cards, and ITunes Cards! If you don't want to give these websites your address, No Problem! Amazon Gift certificates, Ebay gift certificates, pretty much any card like ITunes and Ultimate Game Cards Will be E-Mailed to you!

All of this can be yours with a simple sign up to one (or more) of these fantastic websites:

I have recently discovered and tested out a new site. Gifts4Points- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER. This site is similar to CrownGPT but this website has an amazing referral system as well. For every friend that simply Makes an Account and confirms their email you get 25 Cents! And for every friend that does just 1 offer you get 50 cents! This is a great website. Feel free to use it. Please sign up at: Gifts4Points

Thank you.

Swagbucks

1. Sign up at: REGISTER

This should enhance your results. As I would help if you simply PMed me here, giving any info you'd need/want to know. You don't even have to do any offers!

2. Start searching. That's really all you need to get great prizes like ITunes Gift Cards, Amazon Gift Cards (US and Canadian) and a new option: Paypal!

It's a great site. All you have to do is search:) on their search bar daily every now and then. I ordered an Amazon Gift Card from there and recieved it. And if you're still not convinced, why would I refer you to a website I think doesn't work? Plus the site isn't ugly like alot of other websites filled to the brim with ads.

Recieved Over $150 MORE ON THE WAY! Go to Xat.com/swagbuckstricks if you have any questions about the site after you've signed up :)

CrownGPT

Crown Gpt Sign up Link!

1. Sign up to the above link

2. Click offers to the right

3. Now, you have a choice, regular offers or Paid-To-Clicks. These Paid-to-Click offers (PTCs) are the easiest offers and my personal favorite. You get 5 cents for each one. Each one takes about 30 seconds tops to complete. And you'll get credited instantly - 10 minutes. To start doing the PTCs, click Paid to Click on the top of the page after you click offers. If you're having any trouble there is a shoutbox on the lefthand side of the screen. They will help you with any trouble you're having. There's always someone there. Whether it be a member, mod, or administrator.

****GO TO GETITTOCREDIT.INFO FOR GREAT OFFER TUTORIALS!!!!!!!!!!!****
****GO TO GETITTOCREDIT.INFO FOR GREAT OFFER TUTORIALS!!!!!!!!!!!**** - DO IT!

Prizes: Paypal, Amazon gift card, Ebay gift certificate, Visa Gift card, Bestbuy Gift Card. All codes are emailed at midnight (EST) everyday.

Rewards1

Rewards1 Signup Link!

Now all you have to do is:

1. Sign up to the above link.

2. Click "Offers". There will be Four squares on the top of the page when you are done signing up. One of them will say "Offers"

3. Do an offer. :) The 4th step below is basically a summary of what you should do. I greatly encourage you to read it. I'm trying to be elaborate so please bear with me :)

4. It's that easy. Just click one of the offers and do it. Firefox is preferred. And for enhanced results, clear your cookies upon the completion of an offer. The offers are fairly simple and don't take too long to credit. Many of them credit instantly. Some might take 10 minutes though. I want you to get points. And of course it works, otherwise I wouldn't even bother referring you to the site. I've recieved several rewards from them.

The most popular thing people actually get from the site is Amazon and Ebay certificates. So if you like those, this site is perfect. If you're having trouble with any offers head on over to Youtube.com. Or visit the Rewards1 Forums. The 1.5 point offers (equivalent to 1 dollar and 50 cents) might be a bit long but trust me they're worth it and they almost always credit. There are tutorials all over youtube that walk you through Rewards1 Offers.

It's easy and free! So Sign Up :D

The last but certainly not least website...:

PrizeRebel:

All steps correspond to the steps in the Rewards1 section of this post. Go to: http://prizerebelengine.blogspot.com/ for a FANTASTIC guide to get you started. Be sure to sign up to
The PrizeRebel Signup Link first though ;)

*****DECREASE TIME SPENT ON SURVEYS*****
Go to: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fire...
THEN: Download This Script: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/4...
Enable it when you need it on PrizeRebel/Rewards1 And Start Earning Your Prizes Much More Quickly!!

Please Signup to at least one of these awesome sites and start Earning! I hope you liked this post. Please PM me if you have any questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Facebook GPT SITE THAT PAYS! NO LIE! LEGIT!
PROOF:
YourfreeGCs.jpg

EVEN MORE PROOF:
yfgc2.jpg

Signup!: Go To: http://apps.facebook.com/earn-free-gift-cards/160 To get Started. Just Sign into Facebook and Get Started. If you don't have a Facebook Account, you can make one really quickly ;) Just go to Facebook.com! Enjoy Your Cash!

I've found most of those 30+ Point offers are Quiz Jungle Offers. Follow these simple steps to fully complete these incredibly simple offers!

1st click the offer
2nd clear cookies. You can download CCleaner or in Firefox: Go to Tools > Options > Privacy Tab > Show Cookies > Remove All Cookies

3rd Click the answers that fit you http://twitpic.com/yr32s

4th fill in your info http://twitpic.com/yr34q
5th say yes and no to all the offers http://twitpic.com/yr3ba
6th get the quiz result http://twitpic.com/yr38l
Congrats you did the offer hope it credits
Also there's almost always a skip button to skip an offer that you do not want to do.
You can skip all the offers but select yes to some of them. I advise you to do at least one of the offers you say "YES" to.

****NOTE!!****: Click "Start Earning" DO OFFERS ON 2nd PAGE AND BEYOND For better results! The first page offers are Mobile Offers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got my Amazon Gift Card from CrownGPT! One from Swagbucks is on its way. Rewards1 gave me GMod, Counter Strike: Source and 2 Ultimate Game Cards. I just started PrizeRebel but I have 1.55 Points ($1.55) so far :)

Hmm Lockerz seems pretty good. A minute of work gets you a minimum of 4PTZ which is near 4 bucks. I signed up last night and invited some friends. Got a good amount of PTZ. If you don't have a Lockerz acc, leave a message here or PM me and I'll get right to you :) Takes literally a minute to sign up.

Bump! If you signup under me I'll tell you how to get easy swagbucks for free with some Special Offers that won't require a CC! I'll easily help you get an Amazon GC within an hour or so. Just signup under me and I'll help you!

I couldn't get on here this morning. So I'm bumping now :) Bump. Plus I just got another Amazon GC from SB this morning but apparently it was in my account last night :)

Bump. I'm close to getting another GC from Swagbucks. Great site. Recieved $15 from it so far. Not bad for a searching website ;)

I've been a member of Points 2 Shop for over a year, so when I checked out Gifts 4 Points, I thought it was cool that it was similar to P2S. But when I checked it out, I realized it was just an imitation. You can't order a custom prize, there was no clear way to earn cash versus points, and the prizes cost a whole lot more than the offers dished out. I'd recommend P2S instead!

bread's done
Back